Darth Bjorn

Faction: The Imperial Triumvirate (TT)

24 IP to Skynara - P19 (SoNE Conversion)

50 IP to Alzoc - P19 (SoNE Conversion)

Edited by Darth Bjorn

Episode VIII: Unknown regions recap

A time of expansion! The Triumvirate High Command calls upon its many experienced and yet untested commanders alike to reach for the stars. The Super Star Destroyer Resurrector stations itself in orbit of Kalist IV, and many crews flock to it and the barren surface of the planet to prepare for their exploratory missions.

At the same time, unmanned probes are sent across the galaxy to explore new systems. Experienced field agents accompany them on occasion, searching for valuable relics of old…

Commander Aufik

Preparing for a trip to Jakku

marvelBoy123

Expedition to Shola

Probing Dromund Kaas

shockwave_bricks

Departure to Exogol

williambrickalliance

Pioneers of the dawn [Rakata Prime]

Darth Bjorn

Mission to Tund

Probing for intel on Ach-To

Jan_the_Creator

Expedition to Jedha

Brick_Barrage101

Expedition to Ilum

Scout Trooper Brix

Expedition to Zakuul

Simulterious

Probing Manaan

Preparing for a mission to Svivren

Other operations

The Triumvirate’s actions do not go unnoticed. Corellian security forces engage the local imperial garrisons on Devaron, and agents continue to operate on Gorse. High ranking personnel have infiltrated Trigalis and formed a pact with its many crime lords. The Empire’s failure reigns heavy on them, as the future is ever uncertain…

Arkum Elo

Expedition on Onderon

Simulterious 

Planning in the dark

Brick_Barrage101

Thorilide smuggling bust on Gorse

Corsec Ambush on Devaron

Darth Bjorn

Edge of the Empire

Well, dat smells stinkowiff

shockwave_bricks

Regroup on Gorse

Order 66 over Virgillia 7

Lieutenant Dyre

Scout Trooper Brix

Rising from the ashes

Shadows of the past

Edited by Simulterious

SW factions - sigfig

garek villo was born into the imperial doctrine by his father , after his loss at jakku he swore to protect and fight for the surviving remnants . He is also the commander of special forces group “Guardian”.

6 minutes ago, The British Brixter said:

SW factions - sigfig

garek villo was born into the imperial doctrine by his father , after his loss at jakku he swore to protect and fight for the surviving remnants . He is also the commander of special forces group “Guardian”.

Awesome to see another member don the stormtrooper armor! Welcome onboard!

The Imperial Triumvirate use the Secret Hyperspace Route, won in Ep. V., This will allow the owner to build 1 entry on any planet in the galaxy regardless of current accessibility.

The planet chosen is Iridonia (J7)

Requesting permission to join the Triumvirate. I submitted a character creator form, with my character being a solider class under the name Sergeant Jare. @Darth Bjorn,

A6F9A892-E01E-4C9D-8334-57F3A2E5A16F

Edited by MandalorianMac

On 9/19/2021 at 4:50 PM, MandalorianMac said:

Requesting permission to join the Triumvirate. I submitted a character creator form, with my character being a solider class under the name Sergeant Jare. @Darth Bjorn,

I'm sure the Triumvirate would love to have you. @marvelBoy123 is the new leader of this Faction. I'm sure he'll reach out to you with the details. 

17 hours ago, TheRiddlersMind said:

May I join the Triumvirate. the ssd Invictus and her crew are willing to rebuild the empire to its former glory... 

Hello sir! I saw your post on Flickr, and we would be honored to have you in our ranks. We are transitioning into season two of Factions shortly, but I'll PM you the details... Looking forward to welcome you to our Faction! Long live the Empire! :vader:

my entry for the tt 

51659113218_e3dddc164b.jpgretaliation. by Tom, on Flickr

sig fig has the yellow 

imperial retaliation 

After the lost of the second death star i was placed as captain for the 323rd legion aboard the ISD Invictus my operation number was TK-4343 Captain Jaģer. I was tasked to secure Telos IV. Are mission was to push back any resistance on the planets surface, and set up a forward operating base to push out to Maltha Obex and help strengthen the hold for the Triumvirate. The 323rd made planet side we where ordered to start taking the outskirts of the capital, while on patrol we made contact with a new republic scouting party they ambushed us on both sides. The IFT-T lit up and engaged with the republic AT_RT while I and TK-7737 moved right took cover behind a crumbled wall TK-5671 pushed up and was taken out by a republic trooper. the fighting seemed to have pasted a eternity but a few seconds past, never have I been ambushed like that in all my years or the corp. I compased myself and we moved on. Our commanders orders was to secure our position and wait for reinforcements to arrive. before we moved in to the capital.

Edited by TheRiddlersMind
Punctuation.

Capitan Zero did born during the clone wars. Zero did help to the republic at the and of the clone wars. Then he joined to the Empire. Wen the second Dethstar blow up he and his crew crashed to the Endor. Who survived (5-8 person) did go with Zero. This Triumvirate is their last hope.

Edited by Capitan Zero

Recently me and my team camping in Bakura. We did find a ruined storage. We are armed with hand weapons and an artillery gun  and an old space shuttle what we have find on Endor. We are waiting for your signal.

Edited by Capitan Zero

2 hours ago, Banjo the brick man said:

Requesting to join. I wish to join with my character Ixel. Ixel leads a group of imperial remnants known as the Ascendants.

Excited to see what you create!

We have gathered enough suply to make a smaller fleat and destroy rebel units and bases on Luttrilla and Gerrenthum. For die Empire!