90s_Lego_Guy

MOC The battle of Geonosis

Here is my battle of geonosis, been working on this for a year and 5 months now. Enjoy! The techno union ship was designed by me, but inspired by this guy! Gerechtigkeitsliga for his inspirational design. His creation inspired the union ship. This is his link: <a href="https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/99347-techno-union-hardcell-freighter/" rel="noreferrer nofollow">www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/99347-te...</a>

Special thanks to Caleb Smith for his awesome AT-TE design.

Looks great man! Any closer shots?  The massed droid ranks look pretty stellar.  I'm not a huge fan of the Technic Hailfires, I know they're big droids but they just seem TOO big.  The battlepack Hailfire would be way too small though! Great job on the ships and posing!

10 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Looks great man! Any closer shots?  The massed droid ranks look pretty stellar.  I'm not a huge fan of the Technic Hailfires, I know they're big droids but they just seem TOO big.  The battlepack Hailfire would be way too small though! Great job on the ships and posing!

Yea man! Check out my flickr for all of the photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141389877@N05/albums/72157710809929818/with/48721171133/

And yea I agree with the hailfire droid, however believe it or not, the LEGO version in Technic is closer in size, and it also holds a special place in my heart for when I was a kid so I included it. Thanks for looking!

45 minutes ago, Reaper said:

That's massive! How'd you get so many of the old phase I clones?

almost 2 years of collecting those clones, it adds up over time.

8 hours ago, Raziel-117 said:

Have you some closer Shots from the Hailfire Droids?

I love them! :pir-love:

They look like 4481 to me

On 4/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, TheHenBen said:

That's a fantastic build, what colour bricks did you use?

Thanks! I used dark orange for the ground.

That’s a lot of sand red battledroids, must have been hard to get that many. Worth it though, they look spot on.