Touc4nx's corp is proud to present you the remastered edition of 8081.
This remastered edition include a totally new suspension setup, made of one rear live axle and independent front suspension with negative's caster angle.

800x533.jpg
The springs orientation were kept as close as the original one. It means that the front spring ar mounted almost horizontally.
800x533.jpg

The bodywork was modernized and has now a smoother look.

800x533.jpg

Doors and trunk are openable.
800x533.jpg

And the steering wheel is working.
800x533.jpg

And Touc4nx's corp is glad to show you their last advertising :

I already partly commented here. The rear axle is simple and a quick replacement for the stock axle. I might adapt it in my (second) 8081 (mod). I built another 8081 for size comparison with my actual 8081 mod, but as I have a lot of models built ATM I didn't have enough parts to built it stock, so I started to mod it already with what I had available. And now it's hard to stop modding it further. :laugh: ATM it's just sort of a facelift for the 8081.

Say did a rubber band help on the front axle of yours?

And could you also provide a few more shots of the car from different angles (incl. side profile)? From what I see here, it looks somewhat shorter than the original - don't know why, as I count 14L for the roof, so just 1L short compared to the 8081. I'd also go for bigger wheels - if they still fit - but that's just my personal opinion. :classic: If you add some red crosses and blue signal lights you got the perfect EMP runabout for light off-road missions.

On 9/19/2019 at 9:02 PM, johnnym said:

few more shots of the car from different angles

I'm sorry but I won't be able to provide more pictures as I already scraped it.
For me it was just a super quick build done between other project with my leftover parts.