BrickProject

"Ratatouille" (Disney/Pixar) - Lego IDEAS Project

Hi!

I have recreated Gusteau's kitchen with 2800 lego bricks and submitted it on lego ideas! What do you think of the project?

10 000 votes can make this an official set, and I would love if you support for it on lego ideas here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/32190c3d-9497-4b3d-b288-3bb83decc5b4

Ysvuonar.jpg.a299d0abc20a3892434825c48bdadf0c.jpg

7c96b8a5-932f-47da-9dca-2b87d851cc15-RAT

49f91b63-93ec-44d9-a3bc-1488e9df9fa6-RAT

Edited by BrickProject

That's fantastic.  The exterior is a little busy for me (looks better in the wider shots you have), but still very well done.  But that interior... wow!  Really beautifully done, and a lot of very well considered features.  I especially like the dining area for the rats that you worked in, and the "play" feature with a dining area for Ego to be served.  The details throughout the kitchen are delightful.

Supported!

Thanks so much! I thought I would be funny to add a little touch by adding the mini rat restaurant and I'm glad to see that you like it. For the exterior I tried to add some details and texturing to avoid some monotonous walls. Thank you for the support!!

Fantastic! Love all the little details here. Like the Health Inspector card and the mini rat restaurant.

It's a nice MOC, but I think what makes it nice- the size and the detail - makes it unlikely to pass. This is similar in style to FRIENDS being a set of licensed minifigures in a location, but another 50% bigger again. And FRIENDS was already 3x the part count of Big Bang and Yellow Submarine, 2x Flintstones.