pantelis

[MOC] Blue Imperial Fort

Hi to all pirate folks..One more creation that i want to share is my new Moc the Blue Imperial Fort...I was present one more fort some days ago but i really want to have a fort and for my blue Imperials..!! So one more fort from me and one more place for my pirates...those pirates are looking for some treasures and they start to looking from their hideout...they start the handing from an old pirate ship!!!

48698762356_63998a389e_o.jpg

48698941627_3680eba028_o.jpg

48698762371_8dd27b6ede_o.jpg

48699021432_da4ee5fa9d_o.jpg

48698793441_d149ff08a0_o.jpg

48699021107_5bfbc5ae8e_o.jpg

48698504463_617cb90986_o.jpg

48698841381_775917db72_o.jpg

Edited by pantelis

Wow, both of the structures look fantastic! An incredibly solid design with great choices of colors! I really like the sculpting and the texturing on the white building. 

But what really stand out for me would be all those greenery. They are amazing! :laugh:

1 hour ago, ExeSandbox said:

Wow, both of the structures look fantastic! An incredibly solid design with great choices of colors! I really like the sculpting and the texturing on the white building. 

But what really stand out for me would be all those greenery. They are amazing! :laugh:

Thank you very much Exesandbox for your comment.. I hope you enjoy the build... 

Another fantastic MOC, great job Pantelis! And as usual, I appreciate more the piratey side :pir-grin:

It looks so simple and clean, but shows a lot of attention to detail. The wall-structure with the plaster coming off does very well, as does the interplay between wooden elements and stonework. There are so many ways a predominantly white building could have been built boring - but this has so much going on, yet looks nice and tidy. I love it :classic:

This is a fantastic build, pantelis! Your choice of colors is always striking and stunning. Your use of the viking hull and the pirate flag for the shipwreck is ingenious. The LotR ring used for the door handle really works.

The angles: fantastic, the colors: outstanding, and your details: on point. I'm absolutely in love with your builds!:excited:

WHOA, these are epic! The clean lines and colors of the imperials contrast well with the scrappy, organic-looking pirate camp. It kinda fits with their stereotypes, doesn't it? :laugh:

Your works is always lovely.... keep it up!

MAC

8 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

More beauty from, Pantelis! :pir-wub:

Thank you very much once again Mister Phes!!!! :classic:

8 hours ago, Ultimo said:

Another fantastic MOC, great job Pantelis! And as usual, I appreciate more the piratey side :pir-grin:

Thank you very much Ultimo for your comments... We always love Pirates and want them back maybe with a new set from Lego!!!! 

7 hours ago, Darnok said:

Loving it, nicely done! :thumbup:

Thank you for watching Darnok this creation!!!! :classic:

5 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

It looks so simple and clean, but shows a lot of attention to detail. The wall-structure with the plaster coming off does very well, as does the interplay between wooden elements and stonework. There are so many ways a predominantly white building could have been built boring - but this has so much going on, yet looks nice and tidy. I love it :classic:

Thank you very much Littleworlds for your great feedback.. Maybe now iam looking better i can use and some dark red profile bricks for the build.. Thank you once more your feedback is always help full...!! 

3 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

This is a fantastic build, pantelis! Your choice of colors is always striking and stunning. Your use of the viking hull and the pirate flag for the shipwreck is ingenious. The LotR ring used for the door handle really works.

The angles: fantastic, the colors: outstanding, and your details: on point. I'm absolutely in love with your builds!:excited:

Iam very glad that you notice this details in this moc Neighborhood...iam really glad that you see the details that i put when i build this moc.. Thank you once again.. I hope you enjoy the build.. 

2 hours ago, iammac said:

WHOA, these are epic! The clean lines and colors of the imperials contrast well with the scrappy, organic-looking pirate camp. It kinda fits with their stereotypes, doesn't it? :laugh:

Your works is always lovely.... keep it up!

MAC

Thank you Mac for watching and comment my moc once again.. Iam really happy that you see some details that i want to present to this creation!!! :classic:

Another great build from you ! :pir-wub:

Excellent !

I would love TLG make the Pirate hideout like you did ! It's just exactly what to expect from a wreck for Pirates !

The fort is nice too but a little bit too plain for my taste.

Thank you to share with us all your amazing creations !

Keep up the good job ! :thumbup:

21 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

Another great build from you ! :pir-wub:

Excellent !

I would love TLG make the Pirate hideout like you did ! It's just exactly what to expect from a wreck for Pirates !

The fort is nice too but a little bit too plain for my taste.

Thank you to share with us all your amazing creations !

Keep up the good job ! :thumbup:

Thank you ine more time Faladrin for your feedback and your good comments.. I will try to the other fort something more biger and with some more details for all pirate mates.. Thanks once again for support.. 

3 hours ago, Faladrin said:

I was thinking exactly the same when I saw it, this is how I would hope a 2019 official Lego Pirates set could (and should) look like.

1 hour ago, Ultimo said:

I was thinking exactly the same when I saw it, this is how I would hope a 2019 official Lego Pirates set could (and should) look like.

thank you very much for this Ultimo...iam very glad that you say something like this..i think that Lego must give as some sets that we have a lot of years to wait..the pirates and castle sets i think will be '' Hard ti find'' from the first days!!!

5 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Pantelis has done it again! Look forward to posting this in the near future on classic pirates!

Thank you very much once again Roadmonkeytj for watching and comment to my creation.. Iam very glad you like it!!!! 

I don't think it's a fort, no cannons and stuff? Looks more like some watchtower?
But anyhow, it looks great. I like those stones in the wall, like the plaster fell off, and there a lot of other great details like the plants and trees.
Great photo too with the 'water' around it.

7 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

That's a great built... The Fort is full of small but efficient details.

the shack is killer

Iam glad you enjoy the build Professor Thaum.. Thank you for your feedback!! 

3 hours ago, neonic said:

I don't think it's a fort, no cannons and stuff? Looks more like some watchtower?
But anyhow, it looks great. I like those stones in the wall, like the plaster fell off, and there a lot of other great details like the plants and trees.
Great photo too with the 'water' around it.

Mmm.. I think you notice a detail like the cannons neonic that its very important... Yes the Fort must have cannons i will fix this detail for sure.. Thank you for watching and comment to my creation!! :classic:

Man, oh man, I love this build. One thing that really caught my eye was the cherry red and dark green foliage. I always love seeing those, as I think they're very nice touch, along with the various textured elements. Great work!

Edited by legostarwars1425

1 hour ago, legostarwars1425 said:

Man, oh man, I love this build. One thing that really caught my eye was the cherry red and dark green foliage. I always love seeing those, as I think they're very nice touch, along with the various textured elements. Great work!

Thank you very much for watching and for your comment to my moc..iam glad that you notice this detail like the red and the dark green foliage.. :classic:

Oh, yet another beautiful MOC! Such a clean, oldschool look! Very nice build, indeed!

29 minutes ago, Aine said:

Oh, yet another beautiful MOC! Such a clean, oldschool look! Very nice build, indeed!

Thank you very much one more time Aine... Iam glad you like it!!! :classic:

35 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Oh man this is where I want to be! :wub_drool:

Wonderful sea and amazing castle!

Wow... Thank you so much Lego Train for this superB comment.. Thats inspired me for the next creations..