Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages.

Today, I bring you a project dear to my heart. Casey Jr from Disney's Dumbo!

Casey Jr as depicted here is a 2-4-0 steam locomotive, depicted as such in the 1941 animated classic. The brave little locomotive pulls his train consisting of a passenger car for the clowns, Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo's elephant car, and the ringmaster's caboose.

Set includes Dumbo, Mrs. Jumbo, minifigures of the ringmaster, two silly clowns, brick-built Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo figures, and a Timothy Q. Mouse minifigure, depicted here by my friend Artist Bridget Whiting. https://ideas.lego.com/profile/Artist%20Bridget%20Whiting/entries#/?query=&... 

Dumbo really soars with help from two transparent LEGO rods and can be flown around by attaching him alongside the elephant car, or by hand. Casey Jr. is powered by LEGO Powered Up and features animated side rods and valve gear.

Thanks to @zephyr1934 and @Roadmonkeytj for help with the rods and valve gear! 

WP_20190906_10_32_31_ProWP_20190906_10_33_25_Pro

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/8b153541-1956-42b7-bfec-a8f31755bc7e

Looks good ... I see a few bricks that dont secure well though... The main one is the whole boiler ... Perhaps changing the last plate to tiles.  That will allow the boiler to set down all the way and not fall off with repeated play.  The other is the canopy over the orange car ... Looks like it will fall off at the slightest jaring.

Also the front truck looks as though it will cause problems going through switches.  Instead of the double joint try making the only pivot point at the engine and the connection fixed on the truck side.

Not bashing your model just some creative criticism with things I've learned along the way.