PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] Robot Butler

Do ya like robots? I love em, from violent robot cops to stomping retro tin cans. I wanted to try and build a humanoid robot that was doing something that looked simple but is actually quite difficult for a machine to do. So I thought about walking, balancing objects and picking up items all at the same time. Which is when the image of a butler came to mind.

This model is made from CCBS, technic and system. His name is Hobson and he is designed to serve the aristocracy.

I Hope ya like it :wink:

48671505053_5bbaf2567a_z.jpg

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

Very nice!  The suggestion of a coat with tails, the gold accents, and the lapel flower are all great touches!  Nice bottles & glass as well.  The pose and general articulation look good... but he might not want to pick up that other bottle by the stopper!  :wink:

Nice! Awesome work, I love the suit and bottles are great too! I love the expression and the pose itself! He sort of reminds me of that Robo-Butler from Transformers The Last Knight

???

1 hour ago, deraven said:

Very nice!  The suggestion of a coat with tails, the gold accents, and the lapel flower are all great touches!  Nice bottles & glass as well.  The pose and general articulation look good... but he might not want to pick up that other bottle by the stopper!  :wink:

51 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Nice! Awesome work, I love the suit and bottles are great too! I love the expression and the pose itself! He sort of reminds me of that Robo-Butler from Transformers The Last Knight

???

Thanks guys. Glad you liked the build. I think getting good articulation really helps with selling sense of who a character is. I'll try to keep that in mind for future builds.

Once again you delight us with an elegant and inventive build that has this special comic/cartoon charm that makes them almost irresistibly cute. Nah, you can cross out the 'almost'! :classic: 

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Once again you delight us with an elegant and inventive build that has this special comic/cartoon charm that makes them almost irresistibly cute. Nah, you can cross out the 'almost'! :classic: 

Why thank you :blush: I’m glad you enjoyed the moc.