WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 poll

LEGO COLLECTABLE MINIFIGURES SERIES 19  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside Series 19?

• Video Game Champ
    • Shower Guy
    • Fright Knight
    • Monkey King
    • Programmer
    • Mummy Queen
    • Jungle Explorer
    • Firefighter
    • Dog Sitter
    • Pizza Costume Guy
    • Galactic Bounty Hunter
    • Gardener
    • Rugby Player
    • Fox Costume Girl
    • Bear Costume Guy
    • Mountain Biker
  2. 2. Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19?

3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 is able to retain its popularity and charm?

Hello everyone,

Here is the latest poll and survey for the brand new exciting LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 poll in our Eurobricks Community. Our Eurobricks Community is also  actively engaging in this topic discussion.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll
The LEGO Movie Series Poll
The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll
The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Poll
The LEGO Disney Minifigures Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Poll
The LEGO Batman Movie Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Poll
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Series Poll
The LEGO Batman Movie Series 2 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Poll
The LEGO Movie 2 Series Poll
The LEGO Disney Minifigures Series 2 Poll

48669898956_84d0ae1a1a_o_d.jpg

48669557948_ffa4a3276a_o_d.jpg

Let us know what you think about this new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

For me, Fright Knight is the best. But that is for parts rather than the figure.

Although this series is a welcome change from licensed ones, they have started to lose their charm. In earlier years, I collected them all. But now they are too many in the collection, with too many I won't use for anything, too many parts I cannot use for anything and too expensive for what they are. I'll target a few for body parts and/or accessories but that's it. Depending on how they sell, it might well be that I just buy the parts on bricklink rather than buying the CMFs. It is nothing about this series though, this started back about S13/14 for me and they have gradually gone down since then.

I know people tend not to like themed series, but I wouldn't mind if they did say a City themed CMF series, then a Warriors themed series, then a Space themed series, and so on. That way, I might get interested in buying a load at once, and can ignore them again until another interesting series comes up. At least that way, you don't get ones that are completely useless to you.

My faves starting with the most:

1. Monkey King
  2. Fright Knight
  3. Mummy Queen
  4. Fox Lady

I already have at least one of each of the above. I also have the Explorer for parts and am considering the Gardener mainly for the flamingo.

The three I sought out first were Monkey King, Dog Sitter, & Fox Suit Girl. Of those I would have to say Fox Suit Girl, because of the LEGO Movie sequel. And I love the costumed figures for the most part. 

On 9/3/2019 at 2:37 AM, WhiteFang said:

Let us know what you think about this new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

Well, it's the Jungle Explorer for me, though it would've more easily been the Galactic Bounty Hunter if they hadn't screwed-up the final product in light of what the render had promised. :sad:

I managed to pre-order a case of this series and I love almost every one of them! I had to go with the dog walker because who doesn't like two animals in the same blind bag? Some close contenders though are definitely the jungle explorer, gardener, shower guy, fox suit girl, and fright knight! I especially like all of the animal moulds in this series.default_thumbup.gif

Edited by JJBricker

I finally found them here (Japan) at a Toys R Us. Sadly they are still outnumbered like 4:1 by the Disney Series 2 CMF, that nobody wants to buy. We went through maybe 60 or 70 bags (all that were out) and didn't come across one dog sitter or one showering guy. I'd say maybe 30% of all the bags were pizza guy and the mummy queen.