spaceman76

Lochloyals House

Looks good! I like how you break up the right-angles that Lego by its nature wants to form and create something wild, organic and deliberately dirty. Very well build. An excellent combination for shapes and colours. I would maybe give the vines on the roof a second colour (brown or tan), but apart from that, there is nothing for me to complain about.:classic: It looks lived-in, atmospheric and has a lot of character. :classic: :thumbup:

Looks really nice.  I like your choice of colors for the roof.  The chimney is great.  I like the incorporation of a lean-to off the side of the house.   The snot base is nice.  The landscaping looks good, I like the two small trees.  

The attempt to go with a two-coloured roof should be appreciated, though I'd have to agree that it may have looked better if you chose one colour or the other. Or maybe do some sort of mosaic pattern, instead of random scattering of the two contrasting colours. Anyway, the shapes of the house look good, on the base as well. The green part of it is a little rough though, both in texture and in the transition to the dark tan part. A layer of green plates under the dark tan plates may improve that. Despite my critiques, it's a nice build and I like your build series! Keep it up! :classic::thumbup: