marvelBoy123

[GBW] - Supporting the Peace Effort - Alsarh - A Summit for Peace

Al Bhandahar : general map square D2

The long awaited peace summit is finally underway in Alsarh, the President is about to give an opening address.

http://48648259493_f3524b09e1_z.jpgPeace conference by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

President Dmitrievich of Alsarh

498769721_Photoon24-02-2019at17_28.jpg.40754ecbd211d573520c51f8989ffa31.jpg

First of all, I am deeply upset that Walara refused to make this summit, the sole aim of this meeting is peaceful negotiations for us all to repair relations with our neighbouring countries and bring resolution to disagreements and problems in our area. Sadly, it seems as though they do not value this opportunity to engage in diplomatic negotiation and to strengthen or forge alliances. Enough on that now and on to the main focus of the next two weeks proceedings.

Thank you to all nations participating, the first topic I would like to address is reports of terrorism or terrorist harbouring by my own nation and Erotema. I have already explained why this is absolute nonsense but you have only my word for it. For this reason, I would offer Plighia the same opportunity that I posed to Walara. You may send troops into my nation to form a joint task force with my own, they will hunt for so called terrorists and I would allow one of your generals to run this operation. I would also as an act of friendship offer you the opportunity of a military base within Alsarh, hopefully after this situation has been cleared up we can forge a stronger alliance as you seem reasonable people and such an alliance may be beneficial to us both.

Secondly, I would like a shared alliance between our nations in the western hemisphere. Named 'The Western Block', we could collectively and effectively respond to threats such as terrorism, provide humanitarian relief and make easier trade - allowing our nations to prosper. I know there are some 'issues' at the moment but I would like to know your opinions on such a concept as a long term aim.

Please who has any responses to my points or would like to suggest a topic of discussion of their own?

Spoiler

http://48648789756_9c4479478a_z.jpgDiplomatic meeting by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

An overall view of the build

Edited by marvelBoy123

President Robert Wayne: [picture coming soon]

Fellow members of this council, I am grateful to President Dmitrievich for hosting this gathering in an effort to find a peaceful outcome in these confusing times. Getting down to the point, we are gathered here to clear up the accusations put onto the the nations of Alsarh and Erotema with putting a blind eye towards the terrorists running unhindered within their borders and into other nations. To find out if those accusations are truthful or are lies harboring content.

Concerning the offered cooperation of my country with Alsarh, I will have to ask for a slight deviation, that those countries that have both accused you and have been affected by those terrorist cells be included in this proposed combined task force.

As for the proposed "Western Block Alliance", I will neither say aye or ney until I hear the opinions of the rest of those gathered in this room.

A sensible proposition concerning the 'task force'. I am afraid Walara is reluctant and I may need your aid in order to persuade them. I am however more than happy to allow Bandaudi forces to join the task force if they so wish, alongside any other nations with grievances. I must however add that to nations who refuse this peaceful method of proving or disproving the accusations and instead cling to their questionable evidence: if you enter may country uninvited in any military context, it WILL be treated as an act of war and harshly punished. If you want proof this is your option take it or leave it but don't go making accusations. I would ask Plighia however what they would do if other nations refused to proactively deal with the situation?

Edited by marvelBoy123

Out of character: All members are encouraged to take part in this discussion. 

Edited by TheBeeze

Ambassador Curro Jiménez, Erotema.

This is a good effort from Alsarh to end this situation. I declared the war on Plighia as well as Bandaud. However, if Plighia enters the path of the common sense and stops accusing Erotema and Alsarh for harbouring terrorists, I will tell this to my President in order to reduce our DEFCON and withdraw our strategic forces.

48706948248_a954847867_c.jpgAMBASSADOR13.lxf by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Thank you, Mr Jiménez - productive steps towards peace. If other countries agreed to this task force would you allow them within your borders in the same agreement as in my own country? I do not want to pressure you but desperate times call for desperate measures and peace must be a priority.

President Robert Wayne-

Ambassador Curro Jiménez, you are mistaken. My country did not accuse either Erotema or Alsarh. We are simply trying to figure out if those accusations are true or false.

Please gentleman, this is not a case where the specifics matter. This is not an argument over the details but an attempt to resolve an issue peacefully. In light of our recent productive activity I have decided to extend the summit a further two days from the originally proposed length, I hope that in this time we can fully resolve this issue and settle things peacefully.

You’ve been awarded (  2 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

Though not much to this build, you earned 2 points because this was a really great original idea. Thinking outside the box like this is something we really like to see. Keep it up with your other builds moving forward!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing