Giacinto Consiglio

[MOC] Old Harbour Street

Just 18 days after the Venetian Watchmaker's, I'm happy to present you my latest creation, the Old Harbour Street. Based on English traditional architecture (especially the marvellous town of Dartmouth, Devon), the wooden facade blue building includes a fishmonger's and the fishmonger's flat upstairs and a Fish Pub in the half timbered house. Hope you like it!

48647785018_75bcb13cd3_c.jpg

48647685873_62d2b47361_z.jpg

48648201242_49306fab4c_z.jpg

48648214207_4947af8b82_z.jpg

48648219797_bfda3749d4_z.jpg

48647731538_3dd35d74ec_z.jpg

Edited by Giacinto Consiglio

This is fantastic. I love the use of 1x2 cheese slopes. The windows with panels gives a nice pattern as well,  wry clever. That clock is pretty ingenious too. So simple, but is awesome. 

(This time I'm not gonna criticise harshly) Superb modular (once again)! I really like the building on the right, it really does scream "British" to me! I really like the half-timbered look and the colour scheme; I wold have never tried it but it looks marvellous! Plus, the pitched roof looks amazing, especially in the area around the corners, which can be hard. The windows as façade details is just genius, and I really like the rather organic shape you've given it. Oh, and that pulley on the top reminds me of BB, maybe a reference or just something that looks cool? :wink: I really like the wooden details on the ground floor, they really do convey the feeling of sustaining the whole house. The blue house definitely feels British too, but in a different way. I can see a Fish&Chips restaurant on the ground level any minute. It's a nice house, but I like the one on the right better. I must congratulate you with the overall colour choices made here. The lack of strong yellows, reds and blues really gives that authentic British feel. Maybe the lighting in the rendering looks a bit strange, but nonetheless, a great piece can be identified here. I went to a village this summer called "Cobh" in Ireland, I think it could serve you some inspiration (it's similar to the architecture you have going here)

lovin the amount of detail, that last shot is my favourite, of the attic with the kitchen, so well done, bravo

keep going back to this, and keep eyeballing new stuff, its great, love the tree too