Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Fabuland Pig's Tractor (Steampunkish)

builders_guild.gifindexed.gif

A vaguely steampunkish tractor. Not my intention. :blush: Just playing around with wheel ideas (treads connected to captain's wheels.) :thumbup:

1-60.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-6.jpg

Heck, I don't have much to say... :blush: ...lookig foward to your feedback! :classic:

A vaguely steampunkish tractor. Not my intention.

Let's call it "Hillbillypunk" instead. :wink:

Oink oink.

Sweet.

Love it. Like the steam, and the wheels look cool.

Fabuland on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly have another ready!!! :cry_happy:

The only thing I'd change is the colour of the pigs hands, don't you own some flesh hands? Great creation!

Now that´s a very wonderful and plain smart work.... the use of the ship steering wheel for treads and that sweet barrel

for the front part´s simply ingenious and brilliant! :oh::oh3::thumbup:

I like the treads/pirate wheel method, that's quite effective for this purpose, and the whole thing definitely has a steampunk feel to it. Great job! :thumbup:

So, what would I change? I'd start naming your characters. I really like the idea of giving them all seperate personalities based on the mental images their names conjur up.

In this case, I see Petrov Pig. Petrov is new to Fabuland, having previously lived in FabuUnion where he was also a farmer and built this tractor using the very latest technology available to him. Or, as he puts it, "this most advance farming equipments you ever seen, huh?!" If you say that with his accent, it sounds pretty good. Go on, do it, you know you want to. I actually did. :wink:

Another great Fabuland MOC SirNadroj! :thumbup:

I really like those wheels. That's a good idea. The barrel on the front looks fantastic as well.

Great MOC!