RAMcGonagall

Hello! My name is Arnau! New to Eurobricks!

Hello everyone!

I love this forum so much already and I am glad that I finally joined it! 

My name is Arnau and I'm from Spain, I am currently studying History.

As hobbies, I love hanging out with friends, reading, watching movies and shows, playing LEGO videogames and, of course, building Legos!

My story with Legos begins when I was 6, when a friend of my mom gave me a lego as a present, it included a couple of pirates. I started collecting Legos and I got almost all the collection for the 2010-2011 Harry Potter wave (my favorite saga alongside MCU) and most of LOTR and The Hobbit sets. However, after the last Hobbit set I got, I stopped buying Legos, and it remained like that for some years. However, with the Harry Potter CMF, I got back into Lego, and I am currently buying all of the sets and expanding my Harry Potter minifigure collection (one of my favorite parts of lego!).

The topic I will be the most active in will be, of course, the Harry Potter one, as I am currently just buying HP, that doesn't mean I don't start buying other sets sometime in the future though.

Thank you for the warm welcome for those who already replied my comments in the HP topic and for DeCommander96, who recommended me doing this post!

See you all around the forum!

Welcome to EB, Arnau!  Plenty of Harry Potter Lego goodness here for you to participate in, and nice to have you with us.  Happy building!  :classic:

50 minutes ago, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, Arnau!  Plenty of Harry Potter Lego goodness here for you to participate in, and nice to have you with us.  Happy building!  :classic:

Thank you! I'm so happy for the warm welcome!