Sérgio

[MOC] CP- Sekss - Car Transporter Wagon (with free LDD file)

Really nice Sérgio! I was fooled in the first photo by the background and only then saw it was the LEGO version already. Only some graffiti missing ;)! 

oh wow. to date definitely THE best rendition of a car transport wagon. nice job, sergio!

will you build it with real bricks too? or is this intended to stay digital?

regards, chris

1 minute ago, Capparezza said:

oh wow. to date definitely THE best rendition of a car transport wagon. nice job, sergio!

will you build it with real bricks too? or is this intended to stay digital?

regards, chris

Thank You :)

I pretend to build all my Digital projects, just waiting to win the lottery :P

however, I can Share the LDD file of this One, there is any way to put this file here?

You could but it on brickshelf.com and link to it. I doubt it will get 10.000+ votes but I would suggest you also put it on IDEAS as it is such a great car!

50 minutes ago, ostman said:

Please, I would like to have the LDD file.

17 minutes ago, JopieK said:

You could but it on brickshelf.com and link to it. I doubt it will get 10.000+ votes but I would suggest you also put it on IDEAS as it is such a great car!

I forgot I Have a BS account :laugh:

here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SergioBatista/train/sekess-v2-2019.lxf

I also put this link on original post :)

Edited by Sérgio

17 hours ago, Sérgio said:

I pretend to build all my Digital projects, just waiting to win the lottery :P

Same problem here. I try to create a modular city around my train layout, but for now I also stick to LDD / Stud.io. My employer made a mistake last year that caused me to work too many hours, they promised to pay some of it this month but it went sour somewhere (hope they will do it next month), then I at least can get some parts for my builds and maybe the Disney train, need to split it with my wife (she probably then goes for the 42099 Technic set herself).

35 minutes ago, JopieK said:

Same problem here. I try to create a modular city around my train layout, but for now I also stick to LDD / Stud.io. My employer made a mistake last year that caused me to work too many hours, they promised to pay some of it this month but it went sour somewhere (hope they will do it next month), then I at least can get some parts for my builds and maybe the Disney train, need to split it with my wife (she probably then goes for the 42099 Technic set herself).

Well... I Have more than 200 train projects on waiting list (I only do MOCs) :ugh: 

Excellent auto carrier you built there, Sergio!  It looks a lot like ones that used to be common on American railroads up until about 10 years ago or so when they were mostly replaced by the enclosed "Auto-Rack" type car carriers.  Very realistic build with some SNOT work that actually looks to be very sturdy.

Too sleek and too beautiful :excited: ...but the question is: is it real Lego? :wink:

At first sight, so much beauty seems impossible in Lego ...Lego is just a toy but you ...you've done a miracle! :wub:

Great wagon! :thumbup:

51 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Too sleek and too beautiful :excited: ...but the question is: is it real Lego? :wink:

At first sight, so much beauty seems impossible in Lego ...Lego is just a toy but you ...you've done a miracle! :wub:

Great wagon! :thumbup:

I Have beard and Long Hair, but I can't do miracles, just having fun with Trains :)

thank you.

5 hours ago, Laura Beinbrech said:

Excellent auto carrier you built there, Sergio!  It looks a lot like ones that used to be common on American railroads up until about 10 years ago or so when they were mostly replaced by the enclosed "Auto-Rack" type car carriers.  Very realistic build with some SNOT work that actually looks to be very sturdy.

Thank You :)Show-me some Pictures, I'm european, Not familiar with American Rail :)

7 hours ago, pooda said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had one of those for City?

I Add LDD file, You can have it in your Lego City :)

7 minutes ago, Sérgio said:

Thank You :)Show-me some Pictures, I'm european, Not familiar with American Rail :)

This Wikipedia Article has illustrations of the current Euro Style/older style used in the US and a modern US Autorack car (including pics of them with the loading ramps down & views of the interior.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:42 PM, JopieK said:

Really nice Sérgio! I was fooled in the first photo by the background and only then saw it was the LEGO version already. Only some graffiti missing ;)! 

the same for me!
very nice car transporter wagon !

thanks for sharing your lxf file ;)

Hi Sergio,

Thank you for sharing this, I'm impressed how realistic it looks, although I second

On 8/28/2019 at 7:42 PM, JopieK said:

Only some graffiti missing ;)! 

:grin:

Holding the top level with just the sides and brackets is very nice, now you just have to order the ;)

I also wish I won the lottery to finally have time and parts to build and build and build :excited:

thats very excellent, perfectly scaled - and many thanks for the file,

i allready used it for my car and scaling ideas. Hope you like it ( i did a few minor changes so the cars are presented a bit better and not get blocked by the fencing in the render)
Hope you like it :)

48788616332_00a9ac4e32.jpgcar transport by Ron Dayes, auf Flickr

On 8/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, Sérgio said:

LEGO - CP Sekss (v3)

Do you have a link to the underlying photo? That car appears to be lettered with the CB&Q Zephyr letterface. I had no idea it was used outside of the US. Oh, wait, there it is. Budd built, so they just recycled the lettering from the Zephyr cars they were building domestically and used it for international export. That is cool too.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:43 AM, zephyr1934 said:

Do you have a link to the underlying photo? That car appears to be lettered with the CB&Q Zephyr letterface. I had no idea it was used outside of the US. Oh, wait, there it is. Budd built, so they just recycled the lettering from the Zephyr cars they were building domestically and used it for international export. That is cool too.

Yes it is a old BUDD, I made it also (digital only) .
Since the eletrification/modernization of the south lines, they are no longer in use in Portugal.

LEGO - Budd, Companhia dos Caminhos de Ferro Portugueses

On 9/24/2019 at 5:04 PM, Ron Dayes said:

thats very excellent, perfectly scaled - and many thanks for the file,

i allready used it for my car and scaling ideas. Hope you like it ( i did a few minor changes so the cars are presented a bit better and not get blocked by the fencing in the render)
Hope you like it :)

48788616332_00a9ac4e32.jpgcar transport by Ron Dayes, auf Flickr

That is awsome!