Sign in to follow this  
Sérgio

[MOC] Faith No More

Hi

This is My Homage to Faith No More, inspired on Sol Invictus Tour (All White with lots of flowers)

For those who doesn't know who Faith No More are:

Faith No More is an American rock band from San Francisco, California, formed in 1979.[1] Before settling on the current name in 1982, the band performed under the names Sharp Young Men[1] and later Faith No Man.[2] Bassist Billy Gould, keyboardist/rhythm guitarist Roddy Bottum and drummer Mike Bordin are the longest-remaining members of the band, having been involved since its inception. The band underwent several early lineup changes, and some major changes later on. The current lineup of Faith No More consists of Gould, Bordin, Bottum, lead guitarist Jon Hudson, and vocalist/lyricist Mike Patton."

(Wikipedia source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_No_More )

The Lego recreation uses a lot of white parts, "Bruce Wayne's white tuxedo", some Technic Structure, some 3rd party parts (Chrome parts and guitars) and I paint the hair of the drummer (Rapunzel hair)

The Back curtain it is a light scarf, and the lights are 2€ led lights power by USB with a remote control.

I try to find, Heads and Hair the moste close to the elements of the band :)

LEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORELEGO - FAITH NO MORE

The (ugly) back with a scarf

LEGO - FAITH NO MORE

Video with the lights working (filmed by my cellphone)

The real band on that stage (warning strong language):

Absolutely fantastic! What a great band too. So far ahead of their time back in the 90's.

Mike Patton's ability to make weird noises is featured on many games and movies.I believe he voiced the monsters on "I Am Legend".

For a good while, Jim Martin was into growing oversized prize winning vegetables too!

While I know Faith no More not so good, I love the fact you used the Rapunzel hair for the drummer.

I watched the video and it really looks like his real hair.

On 9/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, Wout said:

While I know Faith no More not so good, I love the fact you used the Rapunzel hair for the drummer.

I watched the video and it really looks like his real hair.

Yes, the drummer have long grey dreadlocks, I paint a Rapunzel hair with citadel ink