Terryoleary

[MOC] Church Modular

Overall, it looks like it would fit within a modular street. Typically I don't expect much greenery, so I like that you included that side area. I could picture that, maybe as a corner building and the sidewalk continuing along the fence.

Either way, it has some charm to it. I'd like to see it sandwiched between other buildings to get a full feel of things, but that's just me.

Keep up the good work.

I love it. I'd probably make an old rotting stone wall covered with greenery to butt up against the modular on the right hand side, to make it look less garish against the smooth wall. Something that looks like they didn't completely demolish a building before putting the new one up. This is great inspiration for an idea I've had floating around in my head for a while though :D

That would go well in any city. You know, of all the years City has been made, I'm shocked and appalled that they have never made a church. At least as a one year and done type of set. 

It may not appeal to children. But itll definitely appeal to teens and young adults. 

@Modeltrainman I thought that only had to do with politics and war. If that law includes religion, then a church is definitely out of the question. 

Though the laws on war keeping war out of the Lego universe have been broken on several occasions with the Knights Kingdom and Castle sets tbh. 

Edited by pooda

Yeah, I think it extends to religion/faith. What would be interesting(because LEGO Ideas mentions it) would be to see someone try to submit something based on Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.