Sign in to follow this  
jalemac34

[MOC] I want My chocolate, Leonidas Store and bar

Hi everybody,

After a long period of works at my home (swimming pool and rehabilitation of a barn...), i found a bit of time to make a little MOC.

So this is a building with a leonidas store and chocolate bar, it's one of the best brand of belgian chocolate (i had a lot of brown bricks to use).

You have also an architect office and a loft on the third floor.

Enjoy

48612351106_cbe0fe579d_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612356006_e3157daff7_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612510722_6c6a5490be_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612507717_d11087dc61_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612352021_7c8e382120_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612352811_0a6a0817a5_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612319631_0ccff47a4c_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612319646_e934512585_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612317776_5e96a213fb_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612318206_452661fa7b_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612534152_47a59f6255_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48611967703_50a695bbb9_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612534242_5d9accf986_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612355926_81ebb6872e_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

48612355006_6fe70cce8d_c.jpgLeonidas store by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

Very nice MOC! I especially like the use of colors. The additional custom decals adds to the model tremendously. 

...Though I think the window design looks a little uninspired... But overall a solid MOC! :classic:

Great build as always! However I am bit surprised on the size because this modular is tiny for your standards! ;-)

The outside works really good, even the mixture of brown and dark brown. And your interiors are always perfect!

That is one fabulous kitchen!  I am jealous! (Even in 1 to 1 scale this would be an enviable kitchen!)

20 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Great build as always! However I am bit surprised on the size because this modular is tiny for your standards! ;-)

The outside works really good, even the mixture of brown and dark brown. And your interiors are always perfect!

Hi Peedeejay,

Thanks for your nice comment, you're right about the size, didn't get the time to do something bigger. Now i'm preparing the police station, you won't be disappointed....;)

While I prefer the classic yellow smiley, I feel bad for the one lady working the counter at the store since she is plain and the rest have expression. I can only make assumptions about her personal life and it isn't good. :sad:

I like the case display and the chocolate/treats designs, as simple as they may be. It really fits with the build.

One thing bothers me, the upstairs kitchen floor. The checkerboard works, but since 1x1s have some wiggle room and in this case there is a lot of them, it almost gives me a headache since they are all slightly askew from each other. It makes the floor look like it is moving.

Otherwise, nicely done.

20 hours ago, jalemac34 said:

Hi Peedeejay,

Thanks for your nice comment, you're right about the size, didn't get the time to do something bigger. Now i'm preparing the police station, you won't be disappointed....;)

Looking forward to it!

I am also building a police station at the moment, but with the traditional 32x32 baseplate size.

18 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

While I prefer the classic yellow smiley, I feel bad for the one lady working the counter at the store since she is plain and the rest have expression. I can only make assumptions about her personal life and it isn't good. :sad:

I like the case display and the chocolate/treats designs, as simple as they may be. It really fits with the build.

One thing bothers me, the upstairs kitchen floor. The checkerboard works, but since 1x1s have some wiggle room and in this case there is a lot of them, it almost gives me a headache since they are all slightly askew from each other. It makes the floor look like it is moving.

Otherwise, nicely done.

Thank you professor

I'll follow your wise advices for my future mocs...

6 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Looking forward to it!

I am also building a police station at the moment, but with the traditional 32x32 baseplate size.

Cool, i look it forward to...

Looks amazing, really loving some of the techniques and colour schemes used! Took me a few seconds to realise what was going on with the floor made up of 1x1 w/stud on front, love it!