pantelis

[Moc] The Council of Wizards

Hi to all folks iam back again with a new moc that i start and finish this days.

The story behind this creation come to me after i watch this days the 3rd part of the LotR and at the end of the movie i tell to my shelf that i really want this movie have more and more sequel.

So the story of this moc is that after the final battle and some years later nothing of the story was end. The wizards come to life again but not only them..Sauron was born again and the evil return to the middle earth.

The Wizards come to the Counsil ,  in the land of the Elf kingdom that Legolas is now the new King!!!

So this is my creation and it will be something like a game to give feedback for the continue of this story...

PS: The two last fotos are from my work table and i want to share them because i think this creation can be a part for a biggest moc in the future with my other two Mocs of Helms Deep and Minas Tirith...

48611568866_195fc69217_b.jpg

48611211268_28d29f8ead_h.jpg

48611209138_95376c42e2_b.jpg

48611565586_63b28a9d89_b.jpg

48611558291_7247310f30_b.jpg

48611559651_0cde5991a3_b.jpg

48573420222_185ac9566c_b.jpg

48573271686_d689fa9b8e_b.jpg

Wow this is really cool! It has enough texture but is still easy on the eye. More texture would make is to crowd, less would make boring. You just nailed it! 

Great job on this.  The water looks great especially next to the snot part of the base.  The architecture looks very elven. I like the texture of the buildings and the use of all the white arches looks wonderful.  The sand green roofs look excellent and the touches of gold are nice.  There are just enough trees in there to give it that Rivendell look.  Overall nicely done.  

10 hours ago, Boindil Lego said:

Wow this is really cool! It has enough texture but is still easy on the eye. More texture would make is to crowd, less would make boring. You just nailed it! 

Thank you for your comments i hope you enjoy it

4 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Great job on this.  The water looks great especially next to the snot part of the base.  The architecture looks very elven. I like the texture of the buildings and the use of all the white arches looks wonderful.  The sand green roofs look excellent and the touches of gold are nice.  There are just enough trees in there to give it that Rivendell look.  Overall nicely done.  

thanks once again zoth for your good comments and your feedback..

43 minutes ago, miniman said:

Fantastic creation. I love it.

But! You should read more books...

Thanks miniman for watching..iam glad to tell me some books because i think i will inspired for some mocs!!!:classic:

Magnificent creation! You have brilliantly captured the refined aesthetic of elven architecture and landscaping. Even without the minifigures, I would have guessed it was meant to be elven. 

8 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Magnificent creation! You have brilliantly captured the refined aesthetic of elven architecture and landscaping. Even without the minifigures, I would have guessed it was meant to be elven. 

Thank you very much AmperZand for watching my creation and your super for me feedback!! 

How beautiful! The architecture of the building is gorgeous and the color palette is very peaceful. The way you made the transitions between rocks and the white and light grey building is wonderful. I especially love the tree merged with the white tower in the back corner!

Another spectacular build, pantelis! Your builds are so inspiring and continue to really capture true depth and quality. The sand green, the dark green, and the dark red are such great colors and your builds really capture their true potential. You just made me want to watch LotR again.

Also, those Fabuland arches really stick out and look absolutely stunning with this MOC. I need more of those arches in my life.

21 minutes ago, Aurore said:

How beautiful! The architecture of the building is gorgeous and the color palette is very peaceful. The way you made the transitions between rocks and the white and light grey building is wonderful. I especially love the tree merged with the white tower in the back corner!

Thank you very much Aurore.. Iam very glad that you notice the details that i want to give inside from this creation. Iam very glad you enjoy it.. 

19 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Another spectacular build, pantelis! Your builds are so inspiring and continue to really capture true depth and quality. The sand green, the dark green, and the dark red are such great colors and your builds really capture their true potential. You just made me want to watch LotR again.

Also, those Fabuland arches really stick out and look absolutely stunning with this MOC. I need more of those arches in my life.

Thank you my pirate mate for your superb comments to my creation. Haha..those white arches is true that give as very nice builds.. I really want to tell you that you have to see again all the 3movies of the LotR..i think you will take some good ideas to create some nice mocs..!! I am glad you like it!! 

I need to stop writing "amazing build" and "beautiful MOC", lest I'll run out of exclamations! :-)
Very nice, indeed! I like the colors, especially the grey vs. white contrast. Trees, minifigs, the (domesticated?) troll, everything is cool, but I really think that the best photo is the very first. There's something special about how the grey massive walls contrast to the gracile white tower.
Amazing MOC and beautiful build! ;-)

9 hours ago, Aine said:

I need to stop writing "amazing build" and "beautiful MOC", lest I'll run out of exclamations! :-)
Very nice, indeed! I like the colors, especially the grey vs. white contrast. Trees, minifigs, the (domesticated?) troll, everything is cool, but I really think that the best photo is the very first. There's something special about how the grey massive walls contrast to the gracile white tower.
Amazing MOC and beautiful build! ;-)

Thank you so much my friend Aine. I know that you support me in every creation and thank you so much for this. Yes i think the first foto is very detailed!! 

Another awesome creation from you my friend!! :sweet: :thumbup:

Love the atmosphere, the colours and the peaks on the roofs! :wub: :wub:

Keep up the good work!!!

ps. No pin for you!!! :laugh: :laugh:

13 hours ago, Mpyromaxos said:

Another awesome creation from you my friend!! :sweet: :thumbup:

Love the atmosphere, the colours and the peaks on the roofs! :wub: :wub:

Keep up the good work!!!

ps. No pin for you!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you very much for your good comments my mate!!!! i really enjoy this build!! i know i cant take any pin for this!!! hahahaha

3 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow what a beautiful architecture! :wub:

I like the serenity that this diorama transmits :thumbup:

Thank you very much Lego Train for your good comments and your feedback..!!:classic:

Normally I'm not a fan of loose bricks--i.e. its a pet peeve of mine when people just spread blue studs around and call it 'water'--but the lower pavilion with the wizards, where you just kind of loosely arranged the grey slopes on their sides? It looks wonderful. The effect is that it extends the scene freely, building it out in a purposeful way. I'm surprised both by how effective it is and how much I like it.

Oh, and the rest of the architecture is fantastic as well.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

21 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

Normally I'm not a fan of loose bricks--i.e. its a pet peeve of mine when people just spread blue studs around and call it 'water'--but the lower pavilion with the wizards, where you just kind of loosely arranged the grey slopes on their sides? It looks wonderful. The effect is that it extends the scene freely, building it out in a purposeful way. I'm surprised both by how effective it is and how much I like it.

Oh, and the rest of the architecture is fantastic as well.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Thank you very much rodiziorobs for your comment and your feedback to my creation..i am glad that you notice that i dont just put some slope bricks round there but as you say i want to give an extend for ths all scene..thanks once again and i hope you enjoy the build..:classic: