Group 43 tires have 1602 mm overall diameter

Group 44 tires have 1676 mm overall diameter

Group 45 tires have 1755 mm overall diameter

Group 46 tires have 1855 mm overall diameter

Group 47 tires have 1955 mm overall diameter

Group 48 tires have 2055 mm overall diameter

Group 49 tires have 2155 mm overall diameter

Group 50 tires have 2255 mm overall diameter

Maybe my bad, but what is a group? How do i find that in a tyre named 600/65 R 34.

2 hours ago, Henkl said:

Maybe my bad, but what is a group? How do i find that in a tyre named 600/65 R 34.

It belongs to group 44 because overall diameter is closer to 1676mm...it has 1650mm overall diameter.

Example for group 43 (for that representation I use 107 x 44 tractor tire by LEGO to have 1:15 models)

320/85R42 - 1587mm

380/80R38 - 1580mm

420/85R34 - 1585mm

480/70R34 - 1583mm

540/65R34 - 1566mm

600/70R30 - 1602mm

710/60R30 - 1614mm

... They all are about 1600mm in diameter and that is a group (of tires) 43

(Overall diameter differs from manufacturer and from release year several mm)

Very, very nice! I particularly like the way you've got the bonnet and nose so simply - very envious! My (humble) suggestions would be to lift the cab roof another stud, extend the exhaust pipe to match and use some green 1x tiles to hide the pin holes on the cab roof. 

I use the 107x44 tyre as the 600/65R34. It has a diameter from 1654 and it gives me a scale of 1:15,46

Hi!

This is way better with the cab growned by one stud!

I love the global render of your tractor, very credible.

Agree with you, counterweight would be better in green though.

I also would enlarge the rear fender by one stud (extend the green part of them).

Last thing, this model has a strong identity, i could tell this is your design event if seen without knowing it's yours at first, and this is a great achievement according to me :thumbup:

35 minutes ago, Henkl said:

I use the 107x44 tyre as the 600/65R34. It has a diameter from 1654 and it gives me a scale of 1:15,46

Scale 1:15.5 can enable to make lots of machinery...example 94.3 tire can represent 440/80R30 industrial tire (overall diameter about 1470mm)...600/65R34 is often used on forest machinery, I wonder what will be your Creation...

Of course you can insert 94.8 balloon tire inside 107 Trac tire and have 109mm tire which could give you 1:15 scale if you want...

I like the "new look." The front ballast shape is beautiful, and the black doesn't bother me, even if Deere almost always paints their weights green. The taller cab looks more natural, regardless of how it scales. I prefer the smooth, realistic look of the first front fender, but the second one definitely matches the overall design better.

Regarding tires, I was checking the operator's manual of my T8.390 and the maintenance section for tires  (in this case 520/85R46 rears, 540/65R34 fronts) specifies that "To get the traction and cleaning action of the lugs, the tires must be installed on the wheels so the tread is turning as shown [chevron pointing down going forward]." Basically what I was trying to say in several paragraphs, condensed into a single sentence. :grin:

11 hours ago, Henkl said:

Ah, but we've only just begun! Next we're going to learn about Load Index and the speed ratings for ag tires. :tongue: (Just kidding... :grin: )

@steph77 I got green parts on order. Which way do you think I should extend the fender 1 stud. Down the front? Rear? Glad you can tell my style, I guess that's good branding.

A front furrow is done, and a rear power harrow is done, but the tractor is half disassembled for instructions now. I'll post those soon, rebuild it, and then post pictures with a couple new implements. 

8 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

@steph77 I got green parts on order. Which way do you think I should extend the fender 1 stud. Down the front? Rear? Glad you can tell my style, I guess that's good branding.

A front furrow is done, and a rear power harrow is done, but the tractor is half disassembled for instructions now. I'll post those soon, rebuild it, and then post pictures with a couple new implements. 

On your pictures, it seems to me that the rear wheel pop up largely out of the fender. Maybe it's a perspective issue. I would enlarge them if the 2/3 of the tires weren't under the fender. If the tires already fit Under the fender , it's ok.

Alright, instructions for John Deere tractor have been posted to Flickr. Feel free to use as needed.

48673099411_b585c5a6a4_b.jpg

No part list exists at this point, and we will see if I spend some time on that in the near future... But not today.

New here, but just wanted to say very nice combination of technic and regular bricks.  Were you planning on producing/selling instructions for this creation?

1 hour ago, BrickyDwelve said:

New here, but just wanted to say very nice combination of technic and regular bricks.  Were you planning on producing/selling instructions for this creation?

You can use this gallery and build it by yourself (and enjoy) :wink:

On 9/2/2019 at 1:40 AM, Captain Dee said:

Regarding tires, I was checking the operator's manual of my T8.390 and the maintenance section for tires  (in this case 520/85R46 rears, 540/65R34 fronts) specifies that "To get the traction and cleaning action of the lugs, the tires must be installed on the wheels so the tread is turning as shown [chevron pointing down going forward]." Basically what I was trying to say in several paragraphs, condensed into a single sentence. :grin:

Ah, but we've only just begun! Next we're going to learn about Load Index and the speed ratings for ag tires. :tongue: (Just kidding... :grin: )

Usually combination is 620/70R46 or 710/70R42 or 650/85R38 and 540/65R34 front (rear tire is usually wider than front)

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Usually combination is 620/70R46 or 710/70R42 or 650/85R38 and 540/65R34 front (rear tire is usually wider than front)

Usually, yes. As in pretty much always! (Or at least equal width f/r...) I bought it off a lease return, already set up that way. The difference is so small I can't tell the fronts are wider just by looking. I was concerned single 710s wouldn't be adequate on our terrain, and dual 710s are insanely wide, hence the dual 520s.

57 minutes ago, Captain Dee said:

Usually, yes. As in pretty much always! (Or at least equal width f/r...) I bought it off a lease return, already set up that way. The difference is so small I can't tell the fronts are wider just by looking. I was concerned single 710s wouldn't be adequate on our terrain, and dual 710s are insanely wide, hence the dual 520s.

What about dual 620s?

Just now, BrickyDwelve said:

Awesome and thank you for that.

You're welcome.

Actually all credits deserves @Thirdwigg

Finally made a front counterweight. I think it's only OK. 

Also made the power harrow for my Atos to fit, and it looks a little better on this tractor. I have modified the harrow a little bit for the three point hitch of this tractor, and the changes will allow for a seeder to be added to this harrow. I'm not done with this MOC yet.

48774812108_40306e4250_b.jpg

48775160741_1d9c43b584_b.jpg

48775160841_e43103a6d9_b.jpg

Furrow is coming next... Also a couple of trailers.