[WTCM] WTC Monthly - Issue 14

OOSPY0S.jpg

cpSYO9c.jpg

mojMCmi.jpg

h9dP48D.jpg

WOMUNcu.jpg

=========================================================================

We are back!

• Catching up with some of the current stories will take a while...
  • ... @Roadmonkeytj: Charlatan Bay deserves the attention, and I want to do it justice!
  • Many thanks to @gedren_y for his inspiration. :thumbup:
  • Many excuses to @Ross Fisher and @Keymonus for shamelessly jumping on their stories. :pir-grin:
  • I don't know why, but I just had to do something related to oranges for the recipe...
  • If you want to read older issues of the WTCM, or other newspapers of the Brick Seas, check out the Brick Seas News Archive.

I hope you like what you read, C&C are welcome as always!

Edited by Darnok

Really Nice to hear that (at least in Europe, poor Aussies) with Fall there is coming the Life of the RPG Back. 

I Like this newspaper Style even with a recipe :thumbup: looking Forward for the Moc's!

Yet another fantastic addition of the WTC Monthly! Good to have some news on the status of the Brick Seas again. I hope to have a new addition of the Quinnsville Chronicler out for mid September as well!

Updated the OP with a link to the Brick Seas News Archive - for those interested in older issues or other newspapers from the Brick Seas.

8 hours ago, Legonaut said:

Really Nice to hear that (at least in Europe, poor Aussies) with Fall there is coming the Life of the RPG Back. 

I Like this newspaper Style even with a recipe :thumbup: looking Forward for the Moc's!

Aye, the winds are blowing stronger again it seems, and more sails can be seen on the Brick Seas.

Don't expect any MOCs directly related to this though, as it is more a collection of events that are either already represented by some, or are about to get builds by others.

6 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Yet another fantastic addition of the WTC Monthly! Good to have some news on the status of the Brick Seas again. I hope to have a new addition of the Quinnsville Chronicler out for mid September as well!

Thanks! Looking forward to another newspaper getting dusted off, fantastic news to me! :pir-sweet:

6 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Perfectly legitimate. I'm surprised by how "gentle" your summary was...

Well, new editor and new ways. Miss Brickson will surely find her own style over time. :pir-grin:

11 hours ago, Darnok said:

Thanks! Looking forward to another newspaper getting dusted off, fantastic news to me! :pir-sweet:

I'll be another week away from my bricks and laptop, but when I get back my schedule is finally open for about two months!

Nice to see the WTC Monthly reappear! Good edition as well, with all the major stories of this moment summaries .

I'm glad to see the WTCM back again! I always like to see the news of the New World reported, both by this dubiously impartial newspaper (:tongue:) and by the KPA. 
PS Now and in the future, jump in my stories as much as you want, both as WTCM and as character! Connections, references and collaborative projects make BoBS by sure more lively, and the WTCM helps a lot!

On 8/26/2019 at 6:14 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

I'll be another week away from my bricks and laptop, but when I get back my schedule is finally open for about two months!

I'm alrady looking forward to it, good to see you return soon. :thumbup:

On 8/27/2019 at 8:29 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Great toilet reading indeed ... Well done Sir!

Seriously its good to see you back at it.

Thank you! Toilet paper is an important invention, and somebody has to provide... :pir-grin:

On 8/31/2019 at 11:49 AM, Fraunces said:

Nice to see the WTC Monthly reappear! Good edition as well, with all the major stories of this moment summaries .

Thanks, that's the plan. I hope to catch up on some other stories as well as featuring whatever developments come up soon.

On 9/5/2019 at 11:08 AM, Keymonus said:

I'm glad to see the WTCM back again! I always like to see the news of the New World reported, both by this dubiously impartial newspaper (:tongue:) and by the KPA. 
PS Now and in the future, jump in my stories as much as you want, both as WTCM and as character! Connections, references and collaborative projects make BoBS by sure more lively, and the WTCM helps a lot!

Thank you, and keep in mind that you can always object to whatever you might not like. M yintention is to amuse, not to offend. :pir-classic: