Sign in to follow this  
SERVATOR

[MOC] Rebels hunting

23 hours ago, Rustinidiel said:

nice pickup... but it is not star wars style in my opinion... is a pickup... better with other minifigures in a "town" context...

r/whooosh

Otherwise, this build is great! I love the stormtroopers crammed in the bed. Gave me a laugh!

Edited by Windusky

41 minutes ago, Windusky said:

r/whooosh

Otherwise, this build is great! I love the stormtroopers crammed in the bed. Gave me a laugh!

ofcourse as  hilarous star wars pic... is awesome! like a ton of pics in the discussion "star wars photography"

i not want be arrogant... my opinion was only as a MOC this is not star wars

10 minutes ago, SERVATOR said:

@Rustinidiel Now better?

OEV (Old Earth Vehicle)

48634004818_6ecb40e5b7.jpg

i liked the first version too... was only my opinion, the truck design is good, but with or without wheels it is a truck... i think, in a star wars universe, is better a speeder style, mantaining the pickup structure for carry on the stormtrooper, but with a sci-fi/star wars taste... if it was my design, probably i would not use the old style cockpit design for a star wars credible set... but remember, is only my opinion :classic:

Very cool truck design! Perhaps post that in the town forum? 

For the hover truck, IMO it just doesn't have a Star Wars-y look/feeling to it, but it does look rather cool!

I guess some things in our world just won't make sense in the Star Wars universe