Cylo

[WIP] [MOC] Malevolence

17 hours ago, Kristof said:

@jdubbs Well, I don't know if my comment reads all negative or what but it was not meant to be. I sure hope no hard feelings taken on @Reaper's side. I commented because I was impressed by the progress, which I did not really anticipate after seeing the first post a while back :) Perhaps it sounds a bit like some self-proclaimed guru have spoken? Idk... maybe I have a talent for making controversial comments, this wouldn't be the first time. Perhaps I need to learn how to just type down an unconditional 'awesome!' and move along :D

Thanks for the feedback, no hard feelings taken. I definitely see where you're coming at, that's why I'm going to rework most of it haha. That aside, this is my first big build so I'm still pretty new to everything.

Great job mate, I am making a Malevolence MOC too! Looking forward to seeing your one fully completed!

2 hours ago, Crabmaster said:

Great job mate, I am making a Malevolence MOC too! Looking forward to seeing your one fully completed!

Thanks! Any pics of yours?

On 5/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, Reaper said:

Thanks for the feedback, no hard feelings taken. I definitely see where you're coming at, that's why I'm going to rework most of it haha. That aside, this is my first big build so I'm still pretty new to everything.

I realized the scale of your model is actually not terribly far off from some of the ships I build (I think it should be around 200 studs in length to hit the mark). I know very little from Clone Wars but that space battle against a few Venators would look awesome as a diorama :)

Hello There!

I really am curious how the moc is going as really love it! Are you still working on It?

Thanks, Crabmaster

12 hours ago, Crabmaster said:

Hello There!

I really am curious how the moc is going as really love it! Are you still working on It?

Thanks, Crabmaster

Thanks! Currently put this one aside, and working on some other projects. Looking to return to this in the future though.

Great to know mate,

Really love this moc. When you finish, will the .io/ldd file be available? I would love to make this myself!

21 hours ago, Crabmaster said:

Great to know mate,

Really love this moc. When you finish, will the .io/ldd file be available? I would love to make this myself!

Thanks! And quite possibly!

Hello , I was wondering if you have any new progression on this project you were working on in the past ? Would love to build it myself once the digital file is available for purchase  : )