This is a page based on the new possibility of a new Lego Simpsons sets and CMF sets. This is not for the older sets but the possibility of new sets.

Eh, I wouldn't hold my breath. Both big sets seemed to warm shelves forever and most of the good characters were covered by series 1 and 2 . 

There are plenty of characters left to do - certainly enough for another CMF line.  And I always wanted that Android's Dungeon rumor to come true.

10 hours ago, DocStrange said:

This is a page based on the new possibility of a new Lego Simpsons sets and CMF sets. This is not for the older sets but the possibility of new sets.

There are already two topics pretty much like this one posted in the LEGO Licensed subforum:

As above, there had already been loads of discussion about this in the right place. There are loads of characters they could do, but the chances are essentially zero. And if they did, it has been a while since the original sets so I imagine they would start again, and reproduce ones they have already done. 

As pointed out, there are appropriate places already for this discussion. So I'll close this thread.