Rockstaremcee

Lil' Notty feat Candy Wrapr and Kiwi Krush - Live from da Blocks

This is what happens when I can't sleep and I'm sorting through my massive "backlog-bin" of unsorted bricks and sorting out stuff into bins and the random things I find [like the rapper torso] and suddenly I find myself doing a photoshoot for a rapper I just made up around my city. I used the new movable short legs from one of the Harry Potter sets, and tried to fold one of the 'BrickLoot cape pack' skirts to be the boxers above the sagged pants.  Lol I'm done.  I hope this is still as funny to me in the morning.

Lil' Notty feat Candy Wrapr and Kiwi Krush - Live from da Blocks #latenight #moc #forthelulz #pantsonthaground

8 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

This is what happens when I can't sleep and I'm sorting through my massive "backlog-bin" of unsorted bricks and sorting out stuff into bins and the random things I find [like the rapper torso] and suddenly I find myself doing a photoshoot for a rapper I just made up around my city. I used the new movable short legs from one of the Harry Potter sets, and tried to fold one of the 'BrickLoot cape pack' skirts to be the boxers above the sagged pants.  Lol I'm done.  I hope this is still as funny to me in the morning.

Lil' Notty feat Candy Wrapr and Kiwi Krush - Live from da Blocks #latenight #moc #forthelulz #pantsonthaground

With the new hit single LEGO Gang

"Eh, Oh, LEGO Gang LEGO Gang LEGO Gang LEGO Gang LEGO Gang"