Sign in to follow this  
BardDandelion

[MOC] Rotting Leviathan

Hi, I would like to present MOC inspired by unit from Total War: Warhammer II video game - Rotting Leviathan.

It's basically giant hermit crab with shipwreck instead of shell. 

48341062276_43e522b616_z.jpg

48341063926_83776b9365_z.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hope you like it. ;)

2 hours ago, BardDandelion said:

Hope you like it. ;)

Yeah, I like it! Nice concept!

Edited by DwalinF

Great to see your MOC in our good Pirates Forum !

Like I already said this creature is astonishing and greatly detailled !

Excellent job ! :thumbup:

As a man who has been pinched countless times by hermit crabs, I still feel like those claws are undersized... :tongue:

All kidding aside, this is a quirky and interesting moc. Great job!

MAC

What an awesome concept and superb execution thereof! This build really speaks to me, I just had to show some love. Great work!

Whoah! So many comments!
I'm so glad that you enjoy it. :D

@The Neighborhood Merchant Actually ,I came up with these eyes by accident but so happy with the results. :P

@Faladrin Thanks for sharing my MOC! ;)

@Pate-keetongu I spend some time in stationary store I used to work just to buy most of those dk red elements. I found Bionicle mixes the most inspiring. :D

@iammac Didn't have parts to make them bigger. :(

@DarrellBricker @RocketSeason @DeCommander96 @Gorilla94 @The APhOL @Cottin @TomSkippy @LEGO Train 12 Volts @Lyichir @Mylenium @BrickLdeas @Tim_AZ @DwalinF Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. ;)

It took me almost a year to get from idea to final MOC and I'm yet not done with the theme. Something with tentacles is now in my mind. :D

Be sure to follow me at ig in order to don't miss future models. ;)

44 minutes ago, BardDandelion said:

Whoah! So many comments!
I'm so glad that you enjoy it. :D

@The Neighborhood Merchant Actually ,I came up with these eyes by accident but so happy with the results. :P

@Faladrin Thanks for sharing my MOC! ;)

@Pate-keetongu I spend some time in stationary store I used to work just to buy most of those dk red elements. I found Bionicle mixes the most inspiring. :D

@iammac Didn't have parts to make them bigger. :(

@DarrellBricker @RocketSeason @DeCommander96 @Gorilla94 @The APhOL @Cottin @TomSkippy @LEGO Train 12 Volts @Lyichir @Mylenium @BrickLdeas @Tim_AZ @DwalinF Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. ;)

It took me almost a year to get from idea to final MOC and I'm yet not done with the theme. Something with tentacles is now in my mind. :D

Be sure to follow me at ig in order to don't miss future models. ;)

No problem man! Definitely giving you a follow so I can see what's next!

What a splendid build! Well done! The hermit crab actually looks realistic enough to be real, having found an actual lego toy ship for a shell. Awesome

Ohhh, I don't like it.

*Long beat for dramatic effect*

I LOVE IT! I almost forgot about the trailer for that Warhammer game, but seeing this, I remember how fantastically Piratey and outlandish it was, with the Vampire pirates, and the massive Golems made from shipwrecks!

I especially like the Crab build portion of it, with the unique part usage at play here!

It looks flexible and alive. It definitely looks right for warhammer, but the color gives me monster hunter vibes for some reason. All in all a very cool build.