Darth Bjorn

[M10 - Sarapin - TCR] Traitor’s End

*Your entry has earned 21 XP*

Traitor’s End

Mission Log from Cpt. Bannon: Our original mission was to ensure the imperial energy supply from the drilling platforms on the surface of Sarapin. However, things took an unexpected turn, when we received a direct holo transmission from Moff Barthol. Barthols number one agent, Lord Amus has revealed that Senator Belrus is in league with the New Republic and that he is secretly scheming to undermine the Commenor Remnant. Personally I’ve always felt that Commenor has been a little too lenient with the New Rebuplic. Sometimes you’ve got to wonder - what happened to the glory of the Empire?

Log update: We have received word that the treacherous Senator Belrus is in fact on Sarapin. How convenient that he is meeting with the administrator overseeing Sarapin mining. We have been instructed to rendezvous with Agent Amus and his men on the surface in order to capture the senator and return him to imperial custody.

A few moments later on a landing platform at the Sarapin mining administrations headquarters…

Watch your step!

Cpt. Bannon: Senator! STOP! There’s nowhere to run! You are under arrest for treason against the Empire!

Nasty Neimoidian

Administrator Shatul: Kill hime! Kill ze traitor!

Agent Amus: Sure would save us a lot of paperwork! But... Our job is to bring him in.

Belrus: Yes! I surrender! Take me back to Commenor… I demand to talk to High Command!

Cpt. Bannon: Right awa…

Agent Amus: Would you like a cup of Jawa Juice as well? Your imperial rights was revoked the moment you sided with the Republic scum! Take him away!

///

Phew! This one took some time, but I really feel my patience paid off. All the rock-work, lava and the platform has been done using SNOT technique, and the walls have been tilted. Let me know what you think! Any feedback and comments are welcome. :)

Spoiler

Mining facility on Sarapin

I wanted to use that door design (inspired my Maz Castle), and I thought a worn down mining facility fitted well...

Platform details

A little detail in the platform. I guess the maintenance guys forgot to put back the cover...

Details below

A small exhaust pipe below the platform...

1280x960.jpg

Another view from below...

1280x960.jpg

A small transport barge inspired by the VR game "Secrets of the Empire"...

1280x960.jpg

Greebling on a tilted wall...

1280x958.jpg

Another view at the pipe - lava on its way out...

Edited by goatman461

Absolutely stunning! I remember Sarapin from the old Force Commander game. You've really captured the feeling of intense heat and rugged building style. The greebling too is top notch!

Really nice build! The details look excellent! That transport looks a little unstable though.

Also the custom pauldron looks great! Where is it from?

Very cool and thoughtful build. Minifigs look great, love the bubbles, and that exhaust tube is a nice gem. So many great details...

I do miss the good ol' days when the Empire could through traitors off lava platforms with impunity

SoNE 4 Lavafall

Thanks guys for all the comments! :) It takes a little bit of imagination when there's not more info than Wookiepedia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sarapin/Legends , so I took some inspiration from Mustafar as well...

@Reaper I've made the pauldron myself - it's basically just print that i cut out. I used the original pouldron form as a template. You'll see more soon. :wink:

@goatman461 I was really considering that form of justice - but I'm still trying to follow the lenient ways of TCR haha. BTW, cool build - and really dark!

15 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Thanks guys for all the comments! :) It takes a little bit of imagination when there's not more info than Wookiepedia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sarapin/Legends , so I took some inspiration from Mustafar as well...

@Reaper I've made the pauldron myself - it's basically just print that i cut out. I used the original pouldron form as a template. You'll see more soon. :wink:

@goatman461 I was really considering that form of justice - but I'm still trying to follow the lenient ways of TCR haha. BTW, cool build - and really dark!

They look really nice :sweet: 

Think I'm going to try to make some too!