Sign in to follow this  
Scene

CS Fighter

A design I came up with a few months back digitally, finally realised in full today:

cs_fighter_16.jpg

Spoiler

cs_fighter_17.jpg

Spoiler

cs_fighter_19.jpg

Spoiler

cs_fighter_22.jpg

Spoiler

cs_fighter_21.jpg

Spoiler

cs_fighter_18.jpg

Edited by Scene

I remember seeing this on Flickr a few months ago.  Congratulations on getting it all built in real life.  Can you post a picture of this one beside your huge modular fighter?

15 hours ago, Scene said:

A design I came up with a few months back digitally, finally realised in full today:

Mmmmmm, the simple, but particular shaping of the dual engines on this fighter really make this build for me... :thumbup: :wink:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Mmmmmm, the simple, but particular shaping of the dual engines on this fighter really make this build for me... :thumbup: :wink:

Thanks :) It was the 75974 Pneumatic Tanks that inspired the whole design in the first place, although they were quite costly to purchase - they were 50% of the final purchase price alone, but worth every penny!

19 hours ago, icm said:

I remember seeing this on Flickr a few months ago.  Congratulations on getting it all built in real life.  Can you post a picture of this one beside your huge modular fighter?

Thanks. I am currently in the process of getting the pieces for the second modular spaceship. Once I have that all built I will certainly put them all together for a group shot :)

Edited by Scene

On 8/19/2019 at 11:38 PM, icm said:

Consider it done, along with my recently completed build as promised:

MOC Starfighters 02

Edited by Scene

On 9/10/2019 at 2:51 PM, Scene said:

Consider it done, along with my recently completed build as promised:

Looking good! I still love the front intake of this design best! :thumbup: :smug: