I just signed up because I was looking for lego design prints and it brought me here. I hope to one day create a castle moc with a tournament. I seen a lot of original lego prints captured here. I'm mostly interested in creating custom horse bardings for original lego factions. I want to capture the 1st dragon barding from the 90's image so that I can make in different color with a cricut. 

Welcome to EB, DragonB81!  Sounds like a great project and I'll look forward to seeing those new Classic Castle elements incorporated into your tournament.  Happy building!  :classic:

20 hours ago, DragonB81 said:

I just signed up because I was looking for lego design prints and it brought me here. I hope to one day create a castle moc with a tournament. I seen a lot of original lego prints captured here. I'm mostly interested in creating custom horse bardings for original lego factions. I want to capture the 1st dragon barding from the 90's image so that I can make in different color with a cricut. 

So my question is how to capture the design?

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks, DragonB81!  As for the capturing: I never did that myself, but I would scan or take a picture of the prints and then convert the lines into curves in Photoshop or Gimp so you get smooth shapes. It might require some research into tutorials to get it right, though.

Hello and welcome !

that's a nice project to build a castle and a jousting field in or near it ! I will look forward to see your build.