DwalinF

[MOC] AP-32 Phage

So, here is the third type of my Glactic virus (first, second). I think it should be the last one, but who knows...

As my previous space viruses this one based on real bacteriopage. Prototype for this one was family Tectiviridae. AP-32 is the most common type of construction units used for building and servicing P-bases (Petri-bases). It has 12 manipulators that may transform to different types according to the functions performed.

The pilot is so strange not because he is highly complicated sentient DNA-form, but because I haven't any dark purple parts to build something better :(

48534610202_ca050ffb6f_c.jpg

48534460671_42e76ee82e_c.jpg

Edited by DwalinF

This is great. It's beautiful and really bonkers. And the pilot is adorable. 

On 8/18/2019 at 2:49 PM, TeriXeri said:

Great use of those Nexo Knight tri-shield parts, they make great shapes.

This ship is awesome and I’ve started playing around with these after getting my hands on more following having the Tracker-1, they’re really interesting parts to use!

1 hour ago, Glassjaw said:

This ship is awesome and I’ve started playing around with these after getting my hands on more following having the Tracker-1, they’re really interesting parts to use!

I got a whole lot of them via those Nexo Power polybags, I think I have almost 30 of them total now, including from sets.

2 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

I got a whole lot of them via those Nexo Power polybags, I think I have almost 30 of them total now, including from sets.

I managed to get 12 in one purchase off of eBay! Came with all of the nexo power plates as a bonus