St8

Hey everyone!

How's everyone doing today? In november I started collecting Lego again. I decided to join this community because many things you guys are creating here are absolutely stunning. My creations aren't as epic as most of the things posted here but I'll try to post a worthwhile build sometime too. Cheers!

5 hours ago, St8 said:

How's everyone doing today? In november I started collecting Lego again. I decided to join this community because many things you guys are creating here are absolutely stunning. My creations aren't as epic as most of the things posted here but I'll try to post a worthwhile build sometime too. Cheers!

Welcome! I agree, there's some truly good stuff here. Neither are mine, it's why I don't post Mocs :rofl:

Welcome to Eurobricks, St8!

10 hours ago, St8 said:

My creations aren't as epic as most of the things posted here but I'll try to post a worthwhile build sometime too. Cheers!

Which themes interest you the most?

3 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, St8!

Which themes interest you the most?

Thank you! Star wars, mainly UCS and some other big sets like AT-AT and MTT of which there is no UCS yet and Lego expert buildings and fairground sets. Yours?

8 hours ago, Reaper said:

Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

Thank you :)

8 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Welcome! I agree, there's some truly good stuff here. Neither are mine, it's why I don't post Mocs :rofl:

Haha the only thing I build of which im Proud are all the Lego racers from Lego racers 1 game on pc. Other than that I dont really have anything worth showing. 

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Hello St8 and welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

Thank you :)

Welcome aboard my dear fellow !

Don't worry about your building skills, try and retry this is the essence of LEGO. You will become better builder by building and sharing ! :pir_laugh2:

21 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Welcome aboard my dear fellow !

Don't worry about your building skills, try and retry this is the essence of LEGO. You will become better builder by building and sharing ! :pir_laugh2:

Thanks! I have been trying haha. I'm sure I'll get better at it someday

Everyone has something worth showing! My first shared MOCs here were an octopus figure with a hat and a terrible minifig! :head_back: 

Welcome to the forum and hope to see some builds from a fellow MOC builder :thumbup: