Zerobricks

Wildcat 4x4 (With new planetary hubs)

According to me a great point in this model is that the front motors help the back. But can we consider the left help the right ? And if so, would it be the case with only two motors placed on the back ?

Just now, LegoTT said:

According to me a great point in this model is that the front motors help the back. But can we consider the left help the right ? And if so, would it be the case with only two motors placed on the back ?

Good observation and question. Yes, the motors can't help each other on the left and right side. This is why my future 6x6 will go back to the same principle as the Tiger 4x4x4 where each drive side is connected. I think I will open a new WIP topic about the upcoming 6x6 model soon.

On 9/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, Zerobricks said:

Good observation and question. Yes, the motors can't help each other on the left and right side. This is why my future 6x6 will go back to the same principle as the Tiger 4x4x4 where each drive side is connected. I think I will open a new WIP topic about the upcoming 6x6 model soon.

Dear Zerobricks,

I am always asking you this question thank you for your understanding.

I am confused which one to choice for building.

Tiger 4*4

Tiget 6*6

Or wildcat

I need very nice offroad capabilities so the left competetors are tiger 6*6 and wildcat. Which one do you advice. And as i know buwizz is able to supply power only one buggy motor per buwizz. So in your tiger models your buwizz units are only 2 in total. Did you faced with the buwizz trigerring and reseting issue. I ve faced with this problem when i connect 2 buggy motors to 1 buwwizz 2.0 unit .

Last question is do you think buwizz 3.0 will be a solution for this high amper issue of buggy motors when u connect 2 of them ( buggy motors triggers the buwizz 2.0 and it gets red blinkind until drain)

Ā 

Best Regards

Kerim Atay

Afols_anonymous_Ā Ā 

Just now, Kerimatay said:

Dear Zerobricks,

I am always asking you this question thank you for your understanding.

I am confused which one to choice for building.

Tiger 4*4

Tiget 6*6

Or wildcat

I need very nice offroad capabilities so the left competetors are tiger 6*6 and wildcat. Which one do you advice. And as i know buwizz is able to supply power only one buggy motor per buwizz. So in your tiger models your buwizz units are only 2 in total. Did you faced with the buwizz trigerring and reseting issue. I ve faced with this problem when i connect 2 buggy motors to 1 buwwizz 2.0 unit .

Last question is do you think buwizz 3.0 will be a solution for this high amper issue of buggy motors when u connect 2 of them ( buggy motors triggers the buwizz 2.0 and it gets red blinkind until drain)

Ā 

Best Regards

Kerim Atay

Afols_anonymous_Ā Ā 

Tiger 4*4 are 6*6 are built on more or less same platform, they both use 4 RC motors and a dual speed gearbox coupled with portal hubs.

Wildcat on the other hand uses planetary hubs with no gearboxes.

If you want a fast offfroader go for the tiger 4*4

If you want something a bit slower, but simpler go for the Wildcat

The Tiger 6*6 is the most capabale offroad of them all, but slowet than the 4*4 version.

I did try to upgrade both tigers with 4 BuWizz bricks, but the extra power causes the gearbox to grind and break gears in low gear, so it was simply not worth it.

And yes, BuWizz 3.0 will be capable of driving 2 RC motors at once, that was one of my requirements for it's development.

24 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

Tiger 4*4 are 6*6 are built on more or less same platform, they both use 4 RC motors and a dual speed gearbox coupled with portal hubs.

Wildcat on the other hand uses planetary hubs with no gearboxes.

If you want a fast offfroader go for the tiger 4*4

If you want something a bit slower, but simpler go for the Wildcat

The Tiger 6*6 is the most capabale offroad of them all, but slowet than the 4*4 version.

I did try to upgrade both tigers with 4 BuWizz bricks, but the extra power causes the gearbox to grind and break gears in low gear, so it was simply not worth it.

And yes, BuWizz 3.0 will be capable of driving 2 RC motors at once, that was one of my requirements for it's development.

Dear Zerobricks,

Thank you for the support. I would go for tiger 6*6 in the first step. I am cruious about 4 buggy motors can trigger the buwizz 2.0 units since they can supply only one buggy per each. Maybe when i receive my preordered buwizz 3.0 this problem would be solved like you said. Did u faced with the issue driving 4 buggy motors with 2 buwizz units?

On the otherhand your fox vol 2 looks incredible because of that i ve bought 4 extra tires of 8675 set (I have full one already).

My last question is when u compare fox vol2 and tiger 6*6 whats your valuation for offroad capabilities?

Thank you very much. I appreciate that.

Best Regards

Kerim Atay

afols_anonymous_

1 minute ago, Kerimatay said:

Dear Zerobricks,

Thank you for the support. I would go for tiger 6*6 in the first step. I am cruious about 4 buggy motors can trigger the buwizz 2.0 units since they can supply only one buggy per each. Maybe when i receive my preordered buwizz 3.0 this problem would be solved like you said. Did u faced with the issue driving 4 buggy motors with 2 buwizz units?

On the otherhand your fox vol 2 looks incredible because of that i ve bought 4 extra tires of 8675 set (I have full one already).

My last question is when u compare fox vol2 and tiger 6*6 whats your valuation for offroad capabilities?

Thank you very much. I appreciate that.

Best Regards

Kerim Atay

afols_anonymous_

BuWizz 2.0 can fully power one RC motor in ludicrous mode, but for 2 RC motors anything over normal mode at high load may cause interruptions.

If you want the best offroad performance go for the fox 8x8x8 V2.

Edited by Zerobricks

18 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

BuWizz 2.0 can fully power one RC motor in ludicrous mode, but for 2 RC motors anything over normal mode at high load may cause interruptions.

If you want the best offroad performance go for the fox 8x8x8 V2.

Thank you for your quick support. We are a technic group in Turkey (named "afols_anonymous_") and a big fun of you. I will go for both 6*6 and 8*8 since i like off roading. XL motors have already the high torque i am surprised when you use buggy motors in offr-oaders such as tiger, is there a specific reason for that?

Best RegardsĀ 

Kerim Atay

afols_anonymous_

Just now, Kerimatay said:

Thank you for your quick support. We are a technic group in Turkey (named "afols_anonymous_") and a big fun of you. I will go for both 6*6 and 8*8 since i like off roading. XL motors have already the high torque i am surprised when you use buggy motors in offr-oaders such as tiger, is there a specific reason for that?

Best RegardsĀ 

Kerim Atay

afols_anonymous_

Thank you for the support!

The reason I used RC motor was because I wanted more speed than XL motors can provide.

3 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

Thank you for the support!

The reason I used RC motor was because I wanted more speed than XL motors can provide.

Thanks a lot for; your detailed explanations. You are very talented .

Best Regards

afols_anonymous_