Given the influx of money and resources Mophet had experienced in recent times, a proper city guard was required to maintain the peace. Soldiers were recruited and trained and finally equipped with standard uniforms. Up until this point, the guards  keeping some sort of peace in the city had consisted mostly of former soldiers who had ventured south in search for pay, and thus had taken with them whatever armour they had on them. The training was overseen by one of the more seasoned warriors, Muhar'Ib, a man not known for being "easy-going"... Not all of the recruits are quite as brave as the rest... Nor does everyone know how to keep their focus... So this is the latest addition to Mophet. I started out with the aim of making sort of a training ground, mostly because I got my hands on some of those new sheilds...haha! I came up with a design for arches which I was pretty happy with so I decided to add a tower in which to use them. I also wanted to try and use all those maccaroni tiles so I came up with a new technique for a roof which I used for the building on the left side.  Anyways hope you guys like it, thanks for watching!