pantelis

[Moc] The castle with the flowered path

Hi to all folks , i want to share a creation that i start before some days.

At my last moc i make some big buildings but this time i want to make something smaller and playble for me.

So i make a castle in a 32X32 base plate then i put a 16X32 plate at the front , i put some flowers to give some color and then i think that a black smith shop that a make and some of blue round plate will give to this moc some life..

This is my moc ''The castle with flowered path'' and i hope to like it...

Thanks for watching!! 

48482738026_0320dd09af_o.jpg

48482735481_6fc95d1b60_o.jpg

48482890212_8e716a10af_o.jpg

48482890162_4c218d79c7_o.jpg

48482733966_c7142215ee_o.jpg

48482730166_5e45dbfc87_o.jpg

48482731596_400cfd115b_o.jpg

48482734096_9cc3901eb7_o.jpg

48482736846_0009726c16_o.jpg

Man, those are a bit too courageous colours! :-D
I think that you could soften the impact a little bit by having some kind of white petals, so that th tree isn't completely magenta/purple/salmon/younameitgeezimnotagirl.
Other than that I got nothing to argue about, I'm really surprised with the non-military look of the tower windows, as we all are accustomed to the narrow slits and this is something new and cool!
Nice choice of minifigs, and I like the vintage horse, they are so cute!

hahaha:classic:..thats the true Aine but my litle daughter helps me with the build..and she ask me a castle for her room..!!!hahaha...thank you for your feedback!!! at the really i have small white petals to see how it looks like!!!!

Absolutely nothing wrong with the pink!  Adds a great splash of color and spreads the focal point of this very clean build.  Plenty of trees that look just like this in spring.  Great work!

11 minutes ago, amechanicalmind said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with the pink!  Adds a great splash of color and spreads the focal point of this very clean build.  Plenty of trees that look just like this in spring.  Great work!

Yeah, especially cherry-trees can have similar colour.
@pantelis: It's nice that your daughter helps with builds and it's especially nice that she shares your passion for castles!

26 minutes ago, amechanicalmind said:

That was my protject for this castle amechanicalmind.. A Castle with no so much grey and dark drey colors. Thanks for watching and comment my moc!! 

12 minutes ago, Aine said:

Yeah, especially cherry-trees can have similar colour.
@pantelis: It's nice that your daughter helps with builds and it's especially nice that she shares your passion for castles!

Thank you my friend Aine.i just want to have the passion for creative just this.. An some time is good to be wrong!!! 

2 hours ago, The APhOL said:

I really like che colour choice for the foliage, i think it pose a very nice contrast with the build

Thanks APhOL for your feedback. I am glad tha you see that i want to make with the colors! 

cerezos-en-flor-02-jpg-ok-1529047316.jpg

Found the trees! :-)

A Castle with no so much grey and dark drey colors. 

Yep, that's nice approach. While there is a lot of nostalgia factor in the grey castles, colours make them more beautiful and distinct!

I love the contrast between the bright, exuberant vegetation and the more neutral, austere buildings. Well done!

Oh my goodness pantelisevery time you build something like this my heart skips a few beats. I've always loved MOCs that show a scene and make you wonder the story behind it. The castle is great and your stone work is always a pleasure to see! Love everything about it! Needless to say your daughter is very lucky!

Also, do you plan to do anything else with the original castle theme as in set 375-2?

Great little castle.  I like the texturing on the castle and wooden parts give it a nice breakup of color.  Wonderful color choices for the vegetation around the castle, give the whole scene a nice spring bloom vibe.  The stone pathway looks good.  The blacksmith's shop is pretty neat too.  

8 hours ago, Aurore said:

I love the contrast between the bright, exuberant vegetation and the more neutral, austere buildings. Well done!

Iam glad you like it Aurore..thanks for your comments to my moc

5 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Oh my goodness pantelisevery time you build something like this my heart skips a few beats. I've always loved MOCs that show a scene and make you wonder the story behind it. The castle is great and your stone work is always a pleasure to see! Love everything about it! Needless to say your daughter is very lucky!

Also, do you plan to do anything else with the original castle theme as in set 375-2?

thank you so much Neighborhood for your pleasure comments..iam really glad that you like my mocs thats mean that iam doing something good with some creations like this. at the first when i play with the colors i was not sure for the result but after the comments here i see that it looks nice..

The original set 375-2 yellow castle is something that i have to my mind a lot of time but also a lot of people re-build it and the make great work as a moc..i like to make something like this and use old minifigs that i love.

If you have some feedback or any idea it will be great and i will try to make it..:classic:

3 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Great little castle.  I like the texturing on the castle and wooden parts give it a nice breakup of color.  Wonderful color choices for the vegetation around the castle, give the whole scene a nice spring bloom vibe.  The stone pathway looks good.  The blacksmith's shop is pretty neat too.  

thank you zoth for your feedback and iam glad that you notice the spirng bloom vibe its something that one friend tell me wen he see this moc to my instagram.thats mean the feeling is worldwide!!:classic:

10 hours ago, Aine said:

cerezos-en-flor-02-jpg-ok-1529047316.jpg

Found the trees! :-)

Yep, that's nice approach. While there is a lot of nostalgia factor in the grey castles, colours make them more beautiful and distinct!

like this Aine yes...that i was looking for!!!

1 hour ago, pantelis said:

The original set 375-2 yellow castle is something that i have to my mind a lot of time but also a lot of people re-build it and the make great work as a moc..i like to make something like this and use old minifigs that i love

If you have some feedback or any idea it will be great and i will try to make it..:classic:

Sure! I know you've done a jousting tournament MOC before, but with the the old castle minifigs I've always thought they would look amazing in a sort of jousting challenge since the old minifigs from 375-2 have such distinction. Mabye set up a bunch of medieval pavilions/jousting tents for each sub-faction within the set (example: the faction with the crown and pink backround would have a pink and yellow tent with their heraldry displayed). It would be great to see all the sub-factions in a tournament like this. Also, perhaps using a royalty stand like the one used in set 383-2 but just bigger would work well. I'd think that the color palette of the old pirates sets would fit the moc well, but I'd think bright green would work better than normal green. 

Anyhow, thanks again for showing us this beautiful MOC and I look forward to seeing whatever you make next! Have a great day.

4 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Sure! I know you've done a jousting tournament MOC before, but with the the old castle minifigs I've always thought they would look amazing in a sort of jousting challenge since the old minifigs from 375-2 have such distinction. Mabye set up a bunch of medieval pavilions/jousting tents for each sub-faction within the set (example: the faction with the crown and pink backround would have a pink and yellow tent with their heraldry displayed). It would be great to see all the sub-factions in a tournament like this. Also, perhaps using a royalty stand like the one used in set 383-2 but just bigger would work well. I'd think that the color palette of the old pirates sets would fit the moc well, but I'd think bright green would work better than normal green. 

Anyhow, thanks again for showing us this beautiful MOC and I look forward to seeing whatever you make next! Have a great day.

Mmmm...you give me a lot of great ideas ..i also want to thank you because you see and my other mocs and you know about my creations that behind of them its a story for sure..

This days i make something for the blue imperial so stay tuned!!! :classic:

8 hours ago, Kalais said:

This looks awesome, I like unusual plants colors.

Thanks Kalais for watching...i hope you enjoy this moc..!! 

Beautiful! The walls are really nicely structured and looks - together with the landscaping - very organic. Good colour composition too. :classic:

On 8/11/2019 at 4:09 AM, Littleworlds said:

Beautiful! The walls are really nicely structured and looks - together with the landscaping - very organic. Good colour composition too. :classic:

Thank you Littleworlds for watching and comment my creation. I hope you like it..!! 

Great build !

I like how the wooden structures pop out off the walls of the castle and how all the build is put in relief with the pink foliage.

a great build as always  ! Keep up the good job !

2 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Great build !

I like how the wooden structures pop out off the walls of the castle and how all the build is put in relief with the pink foliage.

a great build as always  ! Keep up the good job !

Thanks once again Faladrin for your good comments and for wathcing and this moc..i will be back soon!!!:classic:

Looks lovely,I like how heavily guarded the blacksmith is haha.

11 hours ago, Mpyromaxos said:

Another beautiful castle creation mate!
Loved the colours in it! :wub:

thank you my mate for your feedback!!!:sweet:

9 hours ago, St8 said:

Looks lovely,I like how heavily guarded the blacksmith is haha.

thanks for wathching St8 !!