Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: Hidden Side 70420 Graveyard Mystery REVIEW

Absolutely loved this new theme, here is my video review on 70420 Graveyard Mystery:

THE GOOD:

• Excellent graveyard build, simple yet captured the vibe.
  • Excellent minifigures again, I thought it's the same version as the shrimp boat set for Jack and Parker but no, the faces are different and great!
  • I love the details they put into the storage. Subtle but great!

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• The stickers are a bit easy to fall off. (You might noticed in the video) Probably just my one?
  • Would be better if the set up of the graveyard can be adjusted in a modular way but hey, I guess I'm asking for too much and it's not hard to modify it anyway.

This is yet another great set from this new HIDDEN SIDE theme.  It's good value for your money too.  What impresses me with this one and the shrimp boat is that they can integrate into any city-ish theme seamlessly. I do think the shrimp boat set has a better build but this one has its charm.  I totally recommend this set to everyone!

I too have built both the Graveyard & Shrimp Boat. While the builds are very different, the boat was the more enjoyable one. I do love all the headstones & caretakers shack. I want to try to put the entire set in the side yard of the Haunted House, but it’s an odd layout. Just checked my stickers, all is well. I love Jack & Parker & it’s nice to have different face prints in both sets. I’m loving this theme more & more. 

1 hour ago, Vindicare said:

I too have built both the Graveyard & Shrimp Boat. While the builds are very different, the boat was the more enjoyable one. I do love all the headstones & caretakers shack. I want to try to put the entire set in the side yard of the Haunted House, but it’s an odd layout. Just checked my stickers, all is well. I love Jack & Parker & it’s nice to have different face prints in both sets. I’m loving this theme more & more. 

Yes totally agree, Hidden side kinda grow on me too now.  Ended up buying a few other sets as well (thanks to some retailers discount).  Looking at some rumours, seems like there will be more next year.  Can't wait and hope for a D2C may be XD