PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] Orc Character Build

Hi all,

After playing lots of Middle Earth Shadow of war I decided to have a go at building my own Lego Orc character. I used a combo of system, CCBS and that old favourite theme Knights Kingdom parts during the construction. I call him Morglesh the Man Slayer!

48481649886_93a29a2e03_c.jpg

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

Looks wild! Your orc character has definitely character:wink: his look really spells murder. Well done! :classic:

9 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Looks wild! Your orc character has definitely character:wink: his look really spells murder. Well done! :classic:

Thanks. I really tried to give him some character by trying to build him a good expressive face :devil: Or rather a really evil one :grin:

Cool ruthless design, I like how the spiky minifig weapons on the helmet have similar motif with those ridiculous sword crossguards. The model overall uses plenty of weird and unusual pieces and that's a thing I enjoy in MOCs myself. The yellow stare is also striking.

8 hours ago, Pate-keetongu said:

Cool ruthless design, I like how the spiky minifig weapons on the helmet have similar motif with those ridiculous sword crossguards. The model overall uses plenty of weird and unusual pieces and that's a thing I enjoy in MOCs myself. The yellow stare is also striking.

Thanks, I thought spiky was the way to go to make him look dangerous. I’m trying to use pieces from outside system these days too try and improve my MOCs.

8 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

This is glorious!

Why thank you :classic: I’m glad you liked it.