Sign in to follow this  
Collector245

What do you think is going to happen to LEGO VW sets?

Hello,

I am curious what will happen with the LEGO and VW partnership. What sets do they have left to make. They have already made a few VW Beetle sets and a VW bus. What more could they make? I don't think LEGO will want to give the partnership away (considering that they have had it since the 1950s).

William

The Beetle cars just stopped production a month ago, would be a shame to never get an official "minifig scale" one.

I know 2018 3-in-1 Sunshine Surfer Van had 2 models inspired by a VW Surf Bus and Beetle-inspired Beach Buggy at least.

But I'd love a minifig scale VW Golf inspired vehicle as well. (Golf GTI Speed Champions?)

Edited by TeriXeri

The VW group owns a lot of other car brands (Porsche, Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini... ) too, so I think there is still a lot to be made in that partnership. VW specific, I would love a model of their ID.R, preferably in Speed Champions size. 

I didn't realize that VW owned that many other brands. Now I think there are lots more sets LEGO can produce that involve VW. I would still like to see some VW specific speed champions sets though.