CoolerTD

[MOC] Gloomy house. Alternate build LEGO 75810 Stranger things

Hello everyone! 

Today I`d like to present you my new alternative build from the parts of the set LEGO stranger things The upside down.

I`ve built a house 32 studs wight with addition of small barn and old truck.

The main building has interior but does not have back wall because there are really very few bricks in the set :( 

I used only parts from the set in my creation (approx 15-20% parts left)

y0fky1pZSY8.jpg

gy8PIDPhDhU.jpg

yeDnq_fj3tU.jpgDGZ5yYlYW18.jpg

here is video review of my MOC

building instruction will be soon on my channel.

Hope you enjoy this MOC.

Alternate builds remain one of my favorite types of MOC post, and this is no exception.

Nice design, of course the Color Scheme isn't going to be bright like Creator from this theme but you managed to make it look great still, like it's nighttime, and moonlight which fits the set.

I absolutely don't mind open-backed buildings myself (Creator 3-in-1 is among my favorite themes).

Edited by TeriXeri

On 8/7/2019 at 11:55 PM, TeriXeri said:

Alternate builds remain one of my favorite types of MOC post, and this is no exception.

Nice design, of course the Color Scheme isn't going to be bright like Creator from this theme but you managed to make it look great still, like it's nighttime, and moonlight which fits the set.

I absolutely don't mind open-backed buildings myself (Creator 3-in-1 is among my favorite themes).

Thanks for reply!

In first creator in buildings were all 4 walls< and I like it. I Like when you may open the house and get access to interior, and you may close it and use in city layout )

On 8/8/2019 at 10:20 AM, The APhOL said:

Honestly i can see myself buying the set just for this alternate build, which is very good!

Thanks! It is nice set for plates, tiles and small parts. but there are really few simple bricks :)