mihao

[MOC] Remote Controlled Lamborghini Aventador SV

Posted (edited)

This is my new scaled model of Lamborghini Aventador SV. It is fully remote controlled, and all parts are Lego original.

Features in this design include:
1. Independent suspension on all 4 wheels.
2. Openable front hood.
3. Openable rear hood.
4. Openable doors (scissor doors).
5. 2 x L motors for driving.
6. 1 x servo motor for steering.
7. Working steering wheel along with steering (540 degree lock-to-lock).
8. Working front lights along with driving motors.
9. Working rear lights along with steering motor.

jSpR8PYPDhIV3j3oqmVfZr9548qNgWFzZy1nhZnr

__9A86LaHe2fXGY9Cv9pmht33ZRQg2_D4EdmTADm

v7vAHnDyfRj9elBkGDyX-iF89ouWvOqSXD3FU0QX

m1hFSHG5G5k9md6pmXToKNlw40gWf9VbJ9qmbkbQ

AJ3g-USYVtKzlumLqIvfqxed16ivzBFgKQYnT5dh

FLualvmhbuWv-pbXxKyKcvyiCoJ4I7zArOki_8mt

kb2wgiBSvoy2A2R_-eA0bxo2jiVibobMFrxl6Aqq

-xARFVGwsRV3QCx44VOS3e657PEVzEkdnL1XkP-P

If you like the design, please help me to vote this project on Lego Idea at https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a8ee33fb-e39e-4139-bd94-a6f0eda9dbf7. Thanks!

Most pictures and demonstration of a real build can be found in the following YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/0_s7bIbEg6I

I am still working on the instructions, where I met some technical issues with Studio 2.0. I'll provide a link to this post when it is ready, so stay tuned.

Edited by mihao

Wow. Amazing model! It quickly reminds me of a Lamborghini. Which scale is it? 1:12?

I really love the wing doors and the rear.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Robin_IV said:

Wow. Amazing model! It quickly reminds me of a Lamborghini. Which scale is it? 1:12?

I really love the wing doors and the rear.

I don't have a Lamborghini in my garage, so can't measure the exact scale of this model. But I am using the following wheel

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15038#T=C

So most likely, it is 1:12. (or 1:11?)

It took a bit effort to make the doors to look like the real ones, i.e., when moving up, it tilts outside.

Edited by mihao

It looks fantastic! And I like it even more cause it is a smaller scale than the usual supercars. Well done. Some photos of the built model would be better though. Renders are nice, but seeing the real thing is better IMHO. Ok, it is in the video, but still...

Absolutely stunning model! You captured the look of the original car brilliantly. But I am even more impressed of how much functionality you packed into the model at this rather small scale. I really, really hope your project will be made into an official Lego set. Fingers crossed!

You may ask a moderator to move your thread to the Technic forum. Your moc will get much more attention there which it clearly deserves.

On 8/8/2019 at 2:59 AM, MajklSpajkl said:

It looks fantastic! And I like it even more cause it is a smaller scale than the usual supercars. Well done. Some photos of the built model would be better though. Renders are nice, but seeing the real thing is better IMHO. Ok, it is in the video, but still...

Thanks for the advice. I will post some read build photos here as well as in the project.

1 hour ago, legophisto said:

Absolutely stunning model! You captured the look of the original car brilliantly. But I am even more impressed of how much functionality you packed into the model at this rather small scale. I really, really hope your project will be made into an official Lego set. Fingers crossed!

You may ask a moderator to move your thread to the Technic forum. Your moc will get much more attention there which it clearly deserves.

You have a very good point. I didn't realize that I posted this thread in the wrong forum. Thanks!