In the last days I had the time to build this awesome model.

So far I haven't build a more complex and challanging model like this one and I was impressed by some building techniques and the cable management.  But the challange was mostly to put the pieces in such a small scale together, which is not that easy, if you have bigger hands :grin:

In the end it looks great and is packed with a lot of features. I'm loving it, even tho I'm not that much of a Lambo fan :laugh:

Thanks again for sharing the instructions :thumbup:

14 hours ago, Propain said:

In the last days I had the time to build this awesome model.

So far I haven't build a more complex and challanging model like this one and I was impressed by some building techniques and the cable management.  But the challange was mostly to put the pieces in such a small scale together, which is not that easy, if you have bigger hands :grin:

In the end it looks great and is packed with a lot of features. I'm loving it, even tho I'm not that much of a Lambo fan :laugh:

Thanks again for sharing the instructions :thumbup:

I am really glad to know that you’ve finished building it, my instructions work! I understand  your challenge of building it with big hands, because my hands are big too. But what fun it has if everything comes easy? Anyway, I still hope you enjoy the building process. Appreciate if you can post your build pictures in your social network, such as Facebook, to help me collect some new supports for my Lego idea project below:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a8ee33fb-e39e-4139-bd94-a6f0eda9dbf7/updates#content_nav_tabs

Thanks!

Hello! I love the design! Is it possible to get instructions? Do you have a complete partlist? 

Supported on Lego ideas, hope it get 10 000! 

chrrjohansen@gmail.com

Regards 

2 hours ago, kamsohal said:

Only downside is it is very compact should be slightly larger like the chiron.

I have to say that I absolutely disagree with this statement.  In my view it is a massive positive that you have managed to make such a nice looking car at this smaller scale, and it probably also means less weight so more fun since it is powered by PF.   It is almost a completely different game building at the Chiron scale, and I don't think it is really fair for someone to say which scale you should or should not build in.

21 minutes ago, Pvdb said:

I have to say that I absolutely disagree with this statement.  In my view it is a massive positive that you have managed to make such a nice looking car at this smaller scale, and it probably also means less weight so more fun since it is powered by PF.   It is almost a completely different game building at the Chiron scale, and I don't think it is really fair for someone to say which scale you should or should not build in.

Interesting discussion guys. :) I think different people will have different opinions. I agree with Pvdb, because I need this MOC to ride, so any size bigger than this will make that really hard, or even impossible, (unless I compromise on the body work to reduce the weight, but I don't want to do that. )

7 hours ago, Pvdb said:

In my view it is a massive positive that you have managed to make such a nice looking car at this smaller scale

:thumbup:

Totally agree. I would love to see more sets and MOCs at this scale.

I finished this car with the original instructions and it went extremely well. It looks great for the scale and it is a keeper for my collection...thanks!!

On 1/24/2020 at 9:16 PM, AFOLegofan66 said:

I finished this car with the original instructions and it went extremely well. It looks great for the scale and it is a keeper for my collection...thanks!!

May I ask the total cost? I've Bricklinked it and it's super expensive, kinda 800+€ price tier.

I am not to sure of the cost because I had all the parts in stock. I have been collecting parts for Mocs for many years and now I can build most Mocs out there. Sorry I can’t give you a answer!

Hi.

This is one of the best projects I have found!

To those who have already replicated this model: why don't they share their works (maybe with other colors or customizations...)?

Thanks.