This is my new scaled model of Lamborghini Aventador SV. It is fully remote controlled, and all parts are Lego original.

Features in this design include:
1. Independent suspension on all 4 wheels.
2. Openable front hood.
3. Openable rear hood.
4. Openable doors (scissor doors).
5. 2 x L motors for driving.
6. 1 x servo motor for steering.
7. Working steering wheel along with steering (540 degree lock-to-lock).
8. Working front lights along with driving motors.
9. Working rear lights along with steering motor.

Here are some renders:

ZhYALIQNz0M6JVRRhbjYMc43uiiZBykBVyFfyp0O

ij6SLlW4YAzoWYhpYnUxWBAly23E1_SjXibSI1i7

B82ftVBRlGcruyZ12udLKr7nceHiK1cR4Hl_XrPB

And photos from a real build:

f7e3V6eokmEVPQgxS6SEL2y7M-KqjwBVc7BeyMWt

UYwI2ZZCWDSH59lX5kTy5nqKCUw9qZcTFS6YGS7z

yiAcO7oiRSlu-hsYpgIxcgZRp0RapmNK6xAId3eA

mwZMEhXYYzv4YKYpn7K00SCXtWdTEua56sDU8bf0

ZpF3aHPHtmtOd565aOpyHTsrhD-IP-u1j-ZOOo6H

lkv2sSgo8ZEUevGPadYHJvSv2jUnCWJ_Kw-1fuF0

pDq6OaGkX0bM7-wVB6FxXXw47g9MWczU37Cox4gv

2HlngAA9Vbn8t-TjWckOLh08xpOg8roDLdUzifV9

If you like the design, please help me to vote this project on Lego Idea at https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a8ee33fb-e39e-4139-bd94-a6f0eda9dbf7. Thanks!

Most pictures and demonstration of a real build can be found in the following YouTube video: (The design in this video is a little outdated though.)

https://youtu.be/0_s7bIbEg6I

Instructions are available. If you want it, please let me know in this post or in a personal message with your email address, I will share it with you in google photos.

Thanks

Edited by mihao
Update with the latest pictures and instructions

Wow. Amazing model! It quickly reminds me of a Lamborghini. Which scale is it? 1:12?

I really love the wing doors and the rear.

20 minutes ago, Robin_IV said:

Wow. Amazing model! It quickly reminds me of a Lamborghini. Which scale is it? 1:12?

I really love the wing doors and the rear.

I don't have a Lamborghini in my garage, so can't measure the exact scale of this model. But I am using the following wheel

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15038#T=C

So most likely, it is 1:12. (or 1:11?)

It took a bit effort to make the doors to look like the real ones, i.e., when moving up, it tilts outside.

Edited by mihao

It looks fantastic! And I like it even more cause it is a smaller scale than the usual supercars. Well done. Some photos of the built model would be better though. Renders are nice, but seeing the real thing is better IMHO. Ok, it is in the video, but still...

Absolutely stunning model! You captured the look of the original car brilliantly. But I am even more impressed of how much functionality you packed into the model at this rather small scale. I really, really hope your project will be made into an official Lego set. Fingers crossed!

You may ask a moderator to move your thread to the Technic forum. Your moc will get much more attention there which it clearly deserves.

On 8/8/2019 at 2:59 AM, MajklSpajkl said:

It looks fantastic! And I like it even more cause it is a smaller scale than the usual supercars. Well done. Some photos of the built model would be better though. Renders are nice, but seeing the real thing is better IMHO. Ok, it is in the video, but still...

Thanks for the advice. I will post some read build photos here as well as in the project.

1 hour ago, legophisto said:

Absolutely stunning model! You captured the look of the original car brilliantly. But I am even more impressed of how much functionality you packed into the model at this rather small scale. I really, really hope your project will be made into an official Lego set. Fingers crossed!

You may ask a moderator to move your thread to the Technic forum. Your moc will get much more attention there which it clearly deserves.

You have a very good point. I didn't realize that I posted this thread in the wrong forum. Thanks!

Update:

The instructions for this MOC are finally available. You can send me a message here with your email address and I will share it with you through google photos. (Due to the well-known reason, I don't plan to make the instructions wild public yet.) Please DO NOT share/sell these instructions.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a8ee33fb-e39e-4139-bd94-a6f0eda9dbf7

Here are some sample steps:

Comfvr0FLcUosdwMBDXif7Aaa3L_SLgFgdOmXobD

Thank you for your support!

Edited by mihao

Wow, what a beauty !! It looks fantastic. And the video shows it runs quite well. Have supported on Ideas. Really hope this one makes it through.

30 minutes ago, iLego said:

Wow, what a beauty !! It looks fantastic. And the video shows it runs quite well. Have supported on Ideas. Really hope this one makes it through.

Thank you for your support! Actually, I have been improving the design for a while since I created the Lego Ideas project, and it runs even faster than what the video shows, and sturdier.

This is very cool. I've just voted for you on the lego-ideas portal.

Would it be possible for me to obtain a copy of the instructions - am keen to build one, it'll be good fun. 

Just now, tig14 said:

This is very cool. I've just voted for you on the lego-ideas portal.

Would it be possible for me to obtain a copy of the instructions - am keen to build one, it'll be good fun. 

Thanks for supporting me. Could you provide me your email address here or in a message? So I can share the google photo album with you.

25 minutes ago, mihao said:

Thanks for supporting me. Could you provide me your email address here or in a message? So I can share the google photo album with you.

thanks mate, - i've just sent you a PM for them. cheers :)

Really outstanding MOC. The Design is fantastisc, even in this scale. And the fact that it's motorized is just amazing. I would love to get the instructions to build this car. Just created an Lego account  to support your creation.

Unfortunately I can't send you an private message here. Any chance to get the link without posting my private e-mail address?

3 hours ago, Propain said:

Really outstanding MOC. The Design is fantastisc, even in this scale. And the fact that it's motorized is just amazing. I would love to get the instructions to build this car. Just created an Lego account  to support your creation.

Unfortunately I can't send you an private message here. Any chance to get the link without posting my private e-mail address?

Thank you for your support! Google photo only allows me to share my private album through an email address, and I don't know any other way around. Do you think you can create another email address, such as gmail, and use it to receive the share? (Sorry I don't plan to make my instruction public to avoid someone from monetize it, which will violate the Lego ideas rules.)

2 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

Beautiful MOC.  Surprised it hasn't received more attention.  Love the scale. Supported. 

I think that the reason it didn't get many attention is that I posted it in the wrong place at the beginning, About 2 weeks later, I realized that, and ask some moderator to move it here. Thanks for your support! 

5 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

Nice looking car...will be fun to build!!

Thanks. I can share the instruction if you provide me an email address. 

1 hour ago, Sylvainnnm said:

So nice!

Project supported  :) 

Thank you for your support!

I will suggest not distributing instructions until the Lego ideas process is over. After that, I guess you will be free to share instructions irrespective of Lego's decision.

23 hours ago, mihao said:

Thank you for your support! Google photo only allows me to share my private album through an email address, and I don't know any other way around. Do you think you can create another email address, such as gmail, and use it to receive the share? (Sorry I don't plan to make my instruction public to avoid someone from monetize it, which will violate the Lego ideas rules.)

I guess I can't get around it :rofl: 

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by Propain

10 hours ago, iLego said:

I will suggest not distributing instructions until the Lego ideas process is over. After that, I guess you will be free to share instructions irrespective of Lego's decision.

Totally understand your point here, but I think it is ok. Reaching 10K supporter is a really long way to go, (I don't have patience to wait honestly,) let alone the small chance that Lego decides to release it. Moreover, it feels good to share things with people. :)

Great & realistic design :thumbup:! It´s nice to see more and more supercars appear on the forum build in the 1/12 scale. You´ve put the doors at a nice angle. Love the fact it´s RC and the placement of the PF components :thumbup:!

Putting it at Lego Ideas is a waste of time and energy, just my opinion. Sadly, there´s a great chance to be released as a set somewhere else where you don´t want it..

Edited by brunojj1

1 hour ago, Propain said:

I guess I can't get around it :rofl: E-mail address as follows: propainbricks@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance!

you got it. Happy building!

Just now, brunojj1 said:

Great & realistic design :thumbup:! It´s nice to see more and more supercars appear on the forum build in the 1/12 scale. You´ve put the doors at a nice angle. Love the fact it´s RC and the placement of the PF components :thumbup:!

Putting it at Lego Ideas is a wast of time and energy, just my opinion.

I have to agree with you on both, and thank for your support.

Edited by mihao

1 minute ago, LupoNegro said:

Can you send me the instructions, email: lupo.bianco@gmail.com

Yes, I can. You should have it now.