Oh man... Stuff like this makes me wish I had more time for my Lego... Absolutely stunning job. Well worth the time and effort that  went into it. :thumbup: I can't wait for the finished product and the instructions, for no other reason than to admire the suspension still more. :wub:

On 8/7/2019 at 9:38 PM, Toastie said:

I have no idea, none-what-so-ever how you guys do what you do, particularly in the Technic forum.

I totally agree ...when I see this kind of MOCs I can only say (scream): "it's a miracle!" :excited:

Regera is not my fovourite super car but your MOC is superb ...great work :thumbup:

Great work.  The shape of this car is hard to replicate.  I like the insides as well. 

Only now saw it! Great megacar! So stunning design with smooth lines! And functions like in a real car! Great work!

Ans what are those rims?

I am speechless, you and Charbel are bringing the super car MOC to the next level, can't wait the blue color, how far are you to complete it?

Both of you guys should be leading the Lego Technic engineering/design department, the detail you put on it match the actual Regera.

IMO I will appreciate the blue color better than this one, just a personal taste!!

Thanks for all your hard work, I am pretty sure you already have some new project in mind...

Love your model as always. :wub:

Guess it is time to start saving up for another Bricklink spurge for when the instructions come on line!!

At least I don't have to remortgage my house for another set of those Aston Martin GT3 headlights! :grin:

Ian...

@Leonardo da Bricki @LEGO Train 12 Volts @Techniccrack @Pvdb thank's! I appreciate the support.

@Aleh thanks, the rims are 3D printed along with rotors that work with regular wheel hubs. A bit of custom work from myself and a friend who's awesome with 3D designs. But don't worry they can be replaced with regular Lego porsche wheels.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:22 PM, guile77stars said:

I am speechless, you and Charbel are bringing the super car MOC to the next level, can't wait the blue color, how far are you to complete it?

Both of you guys should be leading the Lego Technic Engeneering/design department. 

IMO I will appreciate the blue color better than this one, just a personal taste!

Thanks! I think most people will prefer the Blue colour, (as do I) but I wanted to show off that this can be built in many different colours. And the red and orange may clash but does it ever stand out. I'm hoping to complete it in the next few months, I have the framework completed but I think I'm going to finish off the RC, do the teardown instructions and make both as close as possible then teardown the HOG. There might be a month between instructions. 

I wish we could work for lego... That would be a dream come true. However I don't think that's how it works. 

@Aman   @Gray Gear is correct. It's around 1/8th scale, using those wheel arches it's always around that scale. 

@Fuzzock early on in the build some mentioned I should use those pieces for the headlights again..... Never again haha. No one can find them now without re-mortgaging a house! :laugh:

Edited by DugaldIC

I understand your point about colors, it was just a personal comment. I am guessing with your time line it will be a great Christmas present for everybody!!!

Who knows, someday you might receive an email or a phone call from them, as an Engineer I know what it take to achieve that kind of detailed work, just amazing and well done?.

Do you have a new super car project in mind after this one or already working on something? I hope so?.

On 8/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, grego18f said:

I love it! Waiting for the HOG versionkeep up the good work ;)

Thanks man, I've been working away on it. 

On 8/17/2019 at 5:48 PM, guile77stars said:

?do you have a new super car project in mind after this one or already working on something? I hope so?.

Yea, you're right about timing both should be done in time for Christmas. And I always have a few projects in mind, I just haven't decided on which one I'd like to do. 

As for everyone else that mentioned not being a fan of the exhaust area. Like I said neither was I so I completely revised the back end, due to complexity of the build and inner workings behind the rear suspension (for the RC two of the four L motors for drive, an M motor for the front and rear clam shells and the gearbox to select front, back and or both) I wasn't able to get more depth in the rear diffuser but I did tidy things up.  

IMG_20190820_120223IMG_20190820_112332IMG_20190820_112054

Progress update, everything is done. The back end was revised, and reinforced. Now all that's left is the stickers, then pictures video and then instructions for the RC. After that's done then I'll bring the HOG to the same point, get video and pictures done then teardown. Everything should be done in time for Christmas. Also I added a pic with the clam shell off for a slightly better view of the engine bay, and you'll notice the wing up about half way. (ignore the few missing tiles that I'm still missing) Enjoy! 

Wow dude that new exhaust looks perfect:wub: Are those 1x2 Liftarms at the side necessary to keep the diffuser rigid? I think would look better without them. 

On 8/25/2019 at 10:08 AM, T Lego said:

Wow dude that new exhaust looks perfect:wub: Are those 1x2 Liftarms at the side necessary to keep the diffuser rigid? I think would look better without them. 

Thanks, that wheel Arch piece definitely fits the part! Unfortunately it's is there to hold it in place, although I'll see I have I can't figure out another way around it. 

Absolutly stunning. It's unbelievable how people can build such a cool door mechanism by herself. Can´t wait to see this moc on rebrickable with parts list and instructions.

Great work!

On 8/17/2019 at 12:51 PM, DugaldIC said:

early on in the build some mentioned I should use those pieces for the headlights again..... Never again haha. No one can find them now without re-mortgaging a house! :laugh:

I have to admit that I have 2 sat unused ready for the next model that needs them!!

Ian...

Hi guys, I’m a fan of you and your brothers builds, I collect and display and Love my Ford GT. You mentioned instructions that’s awesome is there a way to get part list yet so we can start collecting? And someone mention the headlights used are super rare should we be worried? Thank you for all the hard work!

Edited by br0ken4life

47 minutes ago, br0ken4life said:

And someone mention the headlights used are super rare should we be worried?

That was on another model :)

Ian...

1 hour ago, br0ken4life said:

Hi guys, I’m a fan of you and your brothers builds, I collect and display and Love my Ford GT. You mentioned instructions that’s awesome is there a way to get part list yet so we can start collecting? And someone mention the headlights used are super rare should we be worried? Thank you for all the hard work!

Tail lights might get rare, only in one obscure set from 2002. Part 42023 in trans-red. You need two.