Hi Dugald. Congratulations for this awesome build. It looks amazing. I was wondering if one can easily swap the buwizz with sbricks and lego lipol battery packs (part 84599). Is there enough space for these?

7 minutes ago, DugaldIC said:

looking good, you've made Awsome progress. But the wing is upside down in the pic :wink:

but is not fitted to the car yet :wink:

18 minutes ago, evenfall said:

Hi Dugald. Congratulations for this awesome build. It looks amazing. I was wondering if one can easily swap the buwizz with sbricks and lego lipol battery packs (part 84599). Is there enough space for these?

I haven't tried it but I did leave room for such an option, there's room beside the engine for an S brick on each side and the two lipos should fit in where the Buwizz sit. Then you'd just have to work out wiring from there. 

52 minutes ago, DugaldIC said:

I haven't tried it but I did leave room for such an option, there's room beside the engine for an S brick on each side and the two lipos should fit in where the Buwizz sit. Then you'd just have to work out wiring from there. 

That’s good to hear. Time to gather the parts.

Wonderfull moc, it's always hard to find the Porsche GT3 rims/tires. I have to take the ones from another MOC (Datsun 240z). The red one is not an original part right?

17 hours ago, LupoNegro said:

Love the car, but not the colour, what other colour combinations can this be built in?

Unfortunately due to lack of wheel arches you're kind of limited. However I don't know if you've seen this, 

Koenigsegg Regera

Dark Azure/black with a white interior version that I've done for the manual version. (Instructions for it will be available soon) Other than that you might be able to do the dark blue from the Chiron. Unless you get creative and paint wheel arches, you're pretty limited. 

2 hours ago, Wattrider said:

The red one is not an original part right? 

If you're asking about his chrome red wheels, those are just chromed rims you can buy from vendors like Buble chrome or chrome block city. 

Hi DugaldIC, 

If we have a Bugatti is this a good start with parts? For the blue manual version.

Edited by br0ken4life

On 10/28/2019 at 2:03 AM, gregorski904 said:

48968528156_18744af91d_b.jpgTechnic, Pin 1/2 with 2L Bar Extension (Flick Missile) is missing on the part list ....great build going well

Where did you get the red parts from some of those dont come it red from what I Know is it painted ? 

@br0ken4life it's not a bad start due to the gears and dark azure panels. Although seeing as there aren't any rare pieces used it might be cheaper to bricklink the whole build, that is unless you already have a spare bugatti laying around.

@darksheep all pieces used are Lego, the two lift arms there used are available in red just not as common as their black counter part. Either black or red could be used. 

1 hour ago, DugaldIC said:

@br0ken4life it's not a bad start due to the gears and dark azure panels. Although seeing as there aren't any rare pieces used it might be cheaper to bricklink the whole build, that is unless you already have a spare bugatti laying around.

@darksheep all pieces used are Lego, the two lift arms there used are available in red just not as common as their black counter part. Either black or red could be used. 

Thanks for the info the part I was talking about is that arch part in red , when I check brick link they dont come in red , so was wondering where you got red ones from /

Capture.JPG

16 hours ago, darksheep said:

Where did you get the red parts from some of those dont come it red from what I Know is it painted ? 

they are orange on this picture ,just bad light

49006159831_43451b5ed2_h.jpg

Looks mindblowing!  Is the ground clearance high enough to ride outside and not only on the home floor?

5 hours ago, Aleh said:

Looks mindblowing!  Is the ground clearance high enough to ride outside and not only on the home floor?

Ground clearance is pretty typical 1 stud, so you're good to drive it on pavement, concrete, hardwood, tile etc. I definitely wouldn't be testing its offload capabilities though :laugh:

18 hours ago, DugaldIC said:

Ground clearance is pretty typical 1 stud, so you're good to drive it on pavement, concrete, hardwood, tile etc. I definitely wouldn't be testing its offload capabilities though :laugh:

Ahah, sounds great!

11 hours ago, br0ken4life said:

I purchased a Bugatti built with box on OfferUp for 200.00 for parts is that pretty good?

wrong topic

13 hours ago, LupoNegro said:

Is there a part list available for the manual version so we can start collecting the parts, thanks 

Unfortunately not yet, still haven't finished the instructions yet. Once torn down I can do a part count.