Hey all, sorry for the long wait but the instructions are finally up. For now on   https://sellfy.com/p/jgv3ik/ coming soon to rebrickable. 

On 11/18/2019 at 3:33 PM, badmad said:

Hey @DugaldICcan you give updated news about the manual instructions

On 11/23/2019 at 4:57 AM, badmad said:

Great news. Thx!

Instructions are now up now. 

Edited by DugaldIC

Incredible Job, i will start collecting parts for this awesome moc, as soon, as the part list is available.

hi dugald, i think this vehicle is AMAZING! any chance you could provide more driving footage? the main video on youtube doesnt show much drive footage. also do you thing you could make another koenigsegg with rc motors?

@DugaldIC ... This car has anti rollbars and heave springs. You won the supercar competition for this alone! Take note all supercar builders! Stop ignoring realistic suspension, its a beautiful thing when done right... such a rare thing. Cheered me up. Please can more car builders go to the trouble of including this amazing feature.. such a vital part of the real thing yet almost universally ignored in mocs and official sets.. that makes me sad!! 

2 hours ago, Robo-Knight said:

Is there a version with a roof? How easy is it to add in roof?

It has a roof that, like the real car, can be taken off and stored in the frunk. 

4 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

@DugaldIC ... This car has anti rollbars and heave springs. You won the supercar competition for this alone! Take note all supercar builders! Stop ignoring realistic suspension, its a beautiful thing when done right... such a rare thing. Cheered me up. Please can more car builders go to the trouble of including this amazing feature.. such a vital part of the real thing yet almost universally ignored in mocs and official sets.. that makes me sad!! 

Life is short, don't be sad.  Add in features yourself.  ?

Edited by KD123

1 hour ago, KD123 said:

Life is short, don't be sad.  Add in features yourself.  ?

I'm not a car guy or i would!! I'm a tractor lover...:pir-love:

6 hours ago, LvdH said:

It has a roof that, like the real car, can be taken off and stored in the frunk. 

So the MOC also includes a roof too?

8 hours ago, Robo-Knight said:

So the MOC also includes a roof too?

Yep, it does.

Im hoping to build this buy the parts in different colours is very limited.i was thinking of all black which will look amazing.

I've been looking at this on and off for a while, considered buying instructions to build it - never got around to it and now it has disappeared from Rebrickable. Anybody now what happened and if the instructions are available elsewhere?

10 hours ago, jensrodi said:

I've been looking at this on and off for a while, considered buying instructions to build it - never got around to it and now it has disappeared from Rebrickable. Anybody now what happened and if the instructions are available elsewhere?

Yeah I missed this as well sadly, and would love to get hold of a set of instructions too.

Ian...

10 hours ago, jensrodi said:

Not sure what happened, but I noticed this the other week... I had bought the instructions about a year ago. Under my purchased MOCs section the model says ‘disabled’ and it’s all red, I can still download the instructions but there’s no longer a page for the MOC or a parts list...

Hope he’s ok. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sick of it getting stolen... Maybe his brother @Lox Lego can provide some info.

1 minute ago, langko said:

Hope he’s ok. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sick of it getting stolen... 

This would be my guess sadly, and understandable too.

Ian...

On 6/19/2022 at 11:49 PM, langko said:

Not sure what happened, but I noticed this the other week... I had bought the instructions about a year ago. Under my purchased MOCs section the model says ‘disabled’ and it’s all red, I can still download the instructions but there’s no longer a page for the MOC or a parts list...

Hope he’s ok. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sick of it getting stolen... Maybe his brother @Lox Lego can provide some info. 

Understandable - and very sad that some people have no respect. Makes me really regret I didn't just buy the instructions right away instead of waiting until I had a reasonable amount of the parts needed. Was looking forward to the very unique door mechanism on this car. I can only hope that another designer comes up with a similar Koenigsegg model, though probably unlikely