On 9/30/2019 at 4:32 AM, Paul Klop said:

Wow, absolutely awesome job! *oh2* Very good use of the different panels :thumbup:

Thanks man, sorry for the late reply I've been busy finishing off the HOG version which we just finished filming and photographing this morning. 

@come2me @badmad thanks guys, also instructions will be available soon on rebrickable just waiting on approval.

@br0ken4life @LvdH thanks for answering for be LV, been busy getting the HOG ready! And yes those are the correct pieces in trans red.

Koenigsegg RegeraKoenigsegg RegeraKoenigsegg RegeraKoenigsegg RegeraKoenigsegg RegeraKoenigsegg RegeraKoenigsegg Regera

Here's some sneak peaks of the completed HOG version in the dark azure/black  with white interior colour combo. Which I really love, I prefer it to the orange with red interior. Filming is all done video edit coming shortly with instructions to follow! 

Very nice work on the HOG version too!

I also prefer this color combo and, given the very limited amount of parts in dark azure, it is amazing.

The only drawback I see is the need for external gears "everywhere" to operate the functions. But don't take it to seriously, I am not able to build such a MOC :wink:.

5 minutes ago, grego18f said:

The only drawback I see is the need for external gears "everywhere" to operate the functions. But don't take it to seriously, I am not able to build such a MOC :wink:.

The only two gears visible are the two on the dash, one for the steering and one doors. They're both on the dash board for accessibility, other than that the raising and lowering of the front end and the clam shells are all hidden behind bodywork! 

22 minutes ago, underthebricks said:

Amazing. Just amazing. 

Thanks!! 

28 minutes ago, br0ken4life said:

Is the manual version of instructions up for sale yet ?

Thanks man, unfortunately not yet. We just did the video today and the instructions will be coming soon. 

13 hours ago, DugaldIC said:

Thanks man, unfortunately not yet. We just did the video today and the instructions will be coming soon. 

I really, really, really, really need this manual instructions. Maybe i clean your car :laugh: but i must have them! Really :wub:

@DugaldIC Your Regera has actually built all the features that I plan for my Battista. I have to study your work very carefully :laugh: i hope i can modify them so much that they wont be just a copy of yours :angel_sing:

Just jokin... Your work is an epic inspiration for me. 

Good job!

----

I am preparing the part shopping list. 
I see there has 4 red 8T gear for the parts list, is it necessary or may replace by gray 8T?

Edited by SamuelYsc

4 minutes ago, SamuelYsc said:

may replace by gray 8T?

Absolutely, I only used Red ones as accents. No need for them to actually be red besides looks. 

9 minutes ago, badmad said:

@DugaldIC Battista. I have to study your work very carefully :laugh: i hope i can modify them so much that they wont be just a copy of yours

What's the Battista? 

Just now, badmad said:

Do your manual version has its own part list on rebrickable? 

I haven't released the manual instructions just yet, but when it's available it will have its own parts list. It's an entirely different build, it's not just an RC delete, even the bodywork is different as certain parts aren't available in dark azure. 

19 minutes ago, DugaldIC said:

Absolutely, I only used Red ones as accents. No need for them to actually be red besides looks. 

Great! Thanks for the helping! Trying to build a full black one soon.

48968528156_18744af91d_b.jpgTechnic, Pin 1/2 with 2L Bar Extension (Flick Missile) is missing on the part list ....great build going well

Edited by gregorski904