The APhOL

Hello community!

Hi everybody, my name is Marco and i'm from Italy. 
My passion for LEGO is expressed through photography and after years of lurking i want to contribute to this community!

Or die trying...

Welcome to Eurobricks APhOL!

Where can we find examples of your photography?  Or better yet, when are you going to post some at Eurobricks?

Thanks for the welcome guys! :laugh:

Well, honestly i'm trying to understand how to create a signature, but probably is a feature i can use after my 10th post.:purrr:

Anyway, to satisfy your curiosity i can provide you different social platform! How cool is that?!
Any feedback is welcome because it can helps me grow! :excited:

www.theaphol.com
www.instagram.com/the_aphol/
www.flickr.com/photos/theaphol/
www.facebook.com/aphol/

Wow, your photography is great with good use of dramatic lighting! I'm sure many of us could learn things from you - make sure to post any techniques or tips in the relevant topics. 

22 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Welcome to Eurobricks! Your photos look great!!

Thank you!
A question for you all: if i want to publish one of mi pics, sometimes, where i can do it? In a specific themed subforum related to the pic?

On 8/7/2019 at 5:11 PM, The APhOL said:

Thank you!
A question for you all: if i want to publish one of mi pics, sometimes, where i can do it? In a specific themed subforum related to the pic?

I'm not sure but there should be some LEGO photography topics around the forums. If you can't find one, try starting a new topic on the forum that the picture is related to. If you don't know what forum suits your pictures try asking a mod to help.