345621548_WhatsAppImage2019-08-04at09_05_49.thumb.jpeg.42b7c6771de0c9ac32ef470f9c42bd5b.jpeg i also made a youtube video about it, but that was a long time ago, when it still looked ugly, really smart of me ofc

Edited by Caspothelegobuilder

It's a nice build but the quality of the photo leaves a lot to be desired for.

The thumbnail looked good - you don't happen to have that as high-res image by any chance?

Nice boat :classic:
the Bow statue looks a bit rough/rude (don't know the english word) but it still looks good for some reason. Also like the removable side of the ship. Nice music too, some irish/celtic?

5 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

It's a nice build but the quality of the photo leaves a lot to be desired for.

The thumbnail looked good - you don't happen to have that as high-res image by any chance?

on my phone it looked hd :grin: and i couldnt post more than 1 pic, but it looks like a painting now, i kinda like that

3 hours ago, neonic said:

Nice boat :classic:
the Bow statue looks a bit rough/rude (don't know the english word) but it still looks good for some reason. Also like the removable side of the ship. Nice music too, some irish/celtic?

the music is from black sails, the main theme actually:yoda: like these lego emojis btw

12 hours ago, Caspothelegobuilder said:

but it looks like a painting now, i kinda like that

At the expense of being blunt and harsh...  on two different desktop monitors it looks terrible - nothing like a painting and everything like a low resolution image.

The point is if you could get images more inline with the quality of the YouTube thumbnail we could post this MOC on the Eurobricks frontpage and Classic Pirates social media.

Hi Caspothelegobuilder,

Very nice Shapes over all, especially the sails impressed me!  

Do you by any chance have a link for the sails (which Material did you use exactly?).

Looking for authenticly looking sails for a while Now. My own ship is almost ready for her sails...