I have done this MOC more than a year ago, but as for the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn, I can't make the video until the bug of the BuWizz (with the Fast and Ludicrous modes) is corrected.

So I show you the pictures of the MOC for the moment. ^^
28451978627_62f0e321e6_b.jpg

I have started to build this creation when I have received 2 RC motors. The purpose was to see what I could make using 2 RC motors and a BuWizz. So this thing is an airplane... until the bug stops the BuWizz. With the 2 RC motors connected to big wheels by the high output, this is very fast. :laugh:
41511415760_5f2555f97e_b.jpg
41511410850_cb4b0c061d_b.jpg
28451965077_a7200a65f5_b.jpg

How I had the idea to make this model? I wanted to make a cartoon / videogame style MOC, so I chose the most famous vehicle of Mario Kart videogame.
29450974498_f0504aa2b8_b.jpg
42416945035_784bd9b87c_b.jpg

The 2 RC motors are at the rear, the BuWizz is between them. At the front, there is the servomotor which activates the steering with an Ackermann effect, and there is a return to the steering wheel.
43321003721_91376c29cb_b.jpg
43271443562_ef13a0cc2f_b.jpg
29450944058_387cebed60_b.jpg

The body work is easily detacheable. You have just to remove some pins, or simply to detach the blocs from the chassis.
41511367110_e9f965d44a_b.jpg
43271433252_60a66e7892_b.jpg

Video coming in a moment I think...

I really love this MOC!

Having purchased a Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart yesterday, this brought a smile to my face....again.

Same here, really love this MOC. It looks great and with 2 buggy motors it has the power to back it up. Any chance for a video? I Should read the OP better, sorry

Edited by Appie

Great MOC which nails the looks. I even spot room behind the BuWizz where PFx brick could be squeezed into; then the sounds will match the looks!

Edited by Jay Psi

Nice!

Some time ago I was thinking of something Technic and popular for the Lego Ideas platform, and I had the idea to build Mario kart... :laugh:

Hi Anto,

You nailed the design! Looking forward to the ludi mode video! Must be just as much fun as racing the Mario game  :classic:

Thanks to everybody, I'm glad you like it! :classic:

On 8/3/2019 at 1:21 PM, Jay Psi said:

Great MOC which nails the looks. I even spot room behind the BuWizz where PFx brick could be squeezed into; then the sounds will match the looks!

It may be possible to add it. I think it would be nice to have the sounds of the real videogame. :laugh: But I have no PFx brick...

About the bug of the BuWizz, in fact it's possible to drive it to play with it, but not to drive to make a video, in a great space to show how fast this MOC can be, that's why I have to wait.