Itaria No Shintaku

Which is the best CMF Series? Thanks for playing

48 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

New round!!!

Worst ever series has to be DFB. Outside of the boss, they are all dressed the same (obviously) with the same ball accessory (which doesn't attach to or fit on the stands) with just variations in heads and hair. At least TLNM provided some nice torsos and other parts. And the other regional exclusive CMF - Team GB - had a bit of variation in them in terms of kits and equipment.

Oh come on, the Ninjago movie series was far from bad and contained a couple useful figs for city parts and were great for Ninjago. I particularly adore the Npop girl :wub: but the sushi maker, rocker, and jay were good minifigures and the quality is there. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:16 AM, 1Panda said:

Simpson’s 2 was the worst 

I think Simpsons S2 got through to the second round.

Series 12 personally, but both 6 and 15 are amazing series. Surprised to see 5 in there, would have voted for Series 11 without a doubt. 

Will these be in a complete order by the end? 

It was very close between 6 and 15 for me. I ended up going with 6 because the wrestler minifigure in 15 annoys me for some reason.

Edited by timemail

Could have been 5 or 6 for me, both great series.

Series 15 had some great figures too, but also too many close repeats from earlier series, which to me costs it points.

Missed voting in the final, but I would have voted for 12.  12 and 6 are two of my favorite series, and 15 is pretty great too.  5 is the only one in this bunch that I wouldn't personally rank quite so high up there, although it is a pretty solid series.

12 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

The next round will be up soon, please allow me a little time.

Take all the time you need 

Hm, Series 5 is a little surprising to me, it was the 1st series when I didn't feel "best series ever!"

My vote goes for series 6, this is No. 3 for me (unfortunately No 1 and 2 are not in the game)

Edited by Yooha

Didn't Series 6 just beat 5 and 15 in the last poll?

The last few rounds have basically been “ which series is the _____ best series after series 6 “ and to be honest this game is already getting old because of that. But who are we to decide which is the best series when all of them are good in their own way it feels more like this is about how many people’s opinions matter than others and we should actually call this game “the most liked CMF series according to Euro bricks (which I assume is the intent all along .)

I’m not mad at anyone I’m just sharing some thoughts.

Edited by 1Panda

On 10/24/2019 at 7:25 PM, MAB said:

Didn't Series 6 just beat 5 and 15 in the last poll?

Technically, however it didn't get the majority of votes. That is the problem with first past the post. I don't remember the exact poll numbers but if it was 2 for 12, 4 for 5, 4 for 15 and 7 for 6, then 6 is in the lead although lets say the people who voted for 5, 12 and 15 had 6 as their last choice. It would mean that 10 people like 5 and 15 and only 7 like 6 - technically they would be more popular than 6. You do see this sort of scenario in politics a lot if you have say 1 left wing and 2 right wing candidates and the right wing votes end up shared between 3 people. It is why you have preferential voting systems (although in this case I don't think that 5 or 15 will beat 6).

Voted for 6 again myself.

9 hours ago, 1Panda said:

The last few rounds have basically been “ which series is the _____ best series after series 6 “ and to be honest this game is already getting old because of that. But who are we to decide which is the best series when all of them are good in their own way it feels more like this is about how many people’s opinions matter than others and we should actually call this game “the most liked CMF series according to Euro bricks (which I assume is the intent all along .)

I’m not mad at anyone I’m just sharing some thoughts.

Of course it's according not only to Eurobricks, but for the 20 people who bother expressing a preference.