Itaria No Shintaku

Which is the best CMF Series? Thanks for playing

2 hours ago, timemail said:

Technically, however it didn't get the majority of votes. That is the problem with first past the post. I don't remember the exact poll numbers but if it was 2 for 12, 4 for 5, 4 for 15 and 7 for 6, then 6 is in the lead although lets say the people who voted for 5, 12 and 15 had 6 as their last choice. It would mean that 10 people like 5 and 15 and only 7 like 6 - technically they would be more popular than 6. You do see this sort of scenario in politics a lot if you have say 1 left wing and 2 right wing candidates and the right wing votes end up shared between 3 people. It is why you have preferential voting systems (although in this case I don't think that 5 or 15 will beat 6).

Voted for 6 again myself.

I didn't realise it was going to be knockout until the winner had 50%+ and I assumed the most votes in the ballot would have won, like in earlier rounds.

6 is currently up 10 vs 5 for the rest, so hopefully it can be finished without going to a head to head.

There does seem to be a pretty clear winner. I like series 6 a lot and would have voted for it except clumsy guy is one of my top 3 favorite CMF's so I voted for 15

CMF Series 6 has to be one of my favorite LEGO sets ever. Glad it won

Thanks for hosting the game. It was fun

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

CMF Series 6 has to be one of my favorite LEGO sets ever. Glad it won

Thanks for hosting the game. It was fun

Same here. The skater girl is (and was, even at the time) a bit similar to others. The mechanic and flamenco are OK. But the rest were really quite strong / unique characters, especially at the time of release.

10 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Thanks everybody for playing this game! 

It was great game; thanks for putting it on! It's good to hear insights from others about the strengths of each series. Even though the historic and fantasy figures aren't always my favorite I can agree that Series 6 was certainly one of the strongest they've ever put out. I wish for future series, every figure will be memorable. 

I agree with others - it was a great game, thanks for taking the time Itaria!

I personally voted for Series 5. Series 6 is great, but there are too many figs that dont really interest me (alien, robotta, skater girl, pink astronaut), whereas there is only one fig in Series 5 that leaves me cold (snowboarder). I especially like the graduate, the vet, and the mobster.