Itaria No Shintaku

Which is the best CMF Series? Thanks for playing

While series 12 is my favorite of this bunch, I figured it's also most people's favorite and would probably be safe to make it into the next round (and so far it looks like I'm right).  Therefore I voted for my second favorite, series 1, which I feel is a bit of an underdog but has always been one of my favorite series.

I'll be perfectly honest, I only came out of my dark ages when series 14 was released. So I've only been able to actually purchase at the store series 12 and after, which means I have to vote based on photos.

This time around I had a tough time deciding between series 8 and series 19 but eventually I just had to choose 19 because of all the animal moulds! :thumbup:

I don't completely understand however, why series 6 is getting all the love... There were a few good minifigs but not enough to get my vote.

Edited by JJBricker

I had to go 6 for the historical figures. 19 second for the animals (although there are not heaps of these).

On 9/24/2019 at 4:04 PM, Raystafarian said:
On 9/24/2019 at 2:45 PM, ToaIruini said:

Series 6, where’s even the question :laugh:

I mean..  yeah.

Heh, yep, same here. :shrug_oh_well:

I can't believe I nearly forgot to vote in this round...

Lego Movie 2. Although I am really voting for Wizard of Oz. Not interested in the other minifigs in that series.

Special mention for me is Vacation "Killing Joke" Joker from TLBM 2. One of the most sadistic Jokers in Lego form.

It was tough between 9 and 12 and while 9 was a great series all around 12 had more that personally cooler for me. 

This time around, I went with series 19 because I didn't care much for the others, and I know I've already mentioned it but... All those animal moulds!:wub_drool:

Edited by JJBricker

My heart says 11 and it’s what I picked, but 10 is the only series there I don’t particularly care for. I say, it will get harder now. 

Series 6 vs Series 11 ?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes! It looks like series 10 actually might make it to the next round despite quite a few people not liking it...